The Falsely Accused and Attorneys who represent them

This site is dedicated to those who have been falsely accused of some type of child abuse and for the attorneys who represent them.

The National Innocence Project has exonerated, based upon DNA evidence, hundreds of persons who were convicted of atrocious crimes including capital murder and/or rape. A large number of those persons had confessed to crimes they did not commit. Considering that most cases of child abuse do not involve DNA evidence, one can only guess at the number of people in prison that are innocent. The fact that a person has been accused or charged and, possibly, convicted of the crime does not mean that they were guilty of the crime. There are many reasons for this phenomena that are touched upon in this site.

In the large percent of sexual abuse cases, there is no physical evidence or eyewitnesses. Medical exams are routinely “normal”. Yet, people are still convicted based upon a complainant and hearsay/vouching testimony by so-called “experts”. Especially disturbing are the cases where repeated, penile pentration was alleged, yet the medical exam was “normal” with what is considered an “intact” hymen.

In alleged Shaken Baby and other alleged physical abuse cases, there is seldom a search for an “equally competing hypothesis” for causation of any injuries. In most cases, the presumption is made that the injurie(s) were non-accidental and therefore must have been inflicted by someone. What is not commonly known is that in many of these cases, there is a gigantic dispute among medical experts as to whether a particular injury was accidental versus non-accidental or whether there is some non-abusive cause of the condition or injury.

The search for the truth regarding a child abuse allegation involves “The Law, the Science, the Myths, the Reality”. No one wants a guilty child abuser to go unpunished. On the other hand, there is a sentiment in the general public that it is “better to err on the side of safety” which translates into that “it is better to convict 10 innocent people to make sure we get the one guilty person”. That is, unless they are the person accused or a family member or friend.

Justice can be served when people educate themselves on the issues involved and let reason, rather than emotion, rule the day. We seek justice not only for real victims, but for those who have been ajudged a child abuser when they have not abused anyone.

This entry was posted in Blog, Homepage. Bookmark the permalink.

1,135 Responses to The Falsely Accused and Attorneys who represent them

1. I have been falsely accused of prostuiting in front of my kids also falsely accused of sleeping in my car with my kids my family has been up set with cps do to blaming them for these false allegations they have written statements stating that they did not make those false allegations they went to court to testify on my behalf but cps along with my public defender keeps continuing my case cps has also made false reports stating I use drug while my kid are present my kids has not been abused,neglected, nor abandoned in any way I also have a police report for a child well being check up that states there was no harm nor any signs of abuse or neglect when cps stated otherwise cps stated that the officer stated that my child was found in my car sleep and hungry.

2. Jean says:

Is there any help for my son who has a learning disability and served life for being a sex offender. the girl admitted he didn’t rape her, and said in court she lied about her age, said she was eighteen, come to find out she only 14 yrs. of age what can be done to help him get this off his name? It’s not right that these young girls can lie and get away with it, messing up young men life. I might have to take this to the (White House.) Guys serve all their lives in jail…come out and they’re still in jail. They can’t get a job. My son is out, but he has no life. My life is limited on this earth sooo I’ll be fighting to free him

Dear Jean,
      As with the others, if he took a plea there is very little that can probably be done. I would look at possible clemency if the complainant is willing to help.

3. A Father In Need of Help says:

Hello I am writing in hopes that someone will help myself, my family and my girlfriend. I am currently represented by a lawyer and I feel like he is doing a great job. I here because this is bigger then him and I. I feel like the State of Oregon, CPS and Law Enforcement has overstepped many bounds in my case. I will give a brief overview of the situation as its a mess and it involves my custody battle with my ex-wife and my girlfriends custody battle with her ex husband.

When I was 20 years old I had an underage girlfriend. Yes I know it wasn’t smart. Her family and my family had been friends for years. Long story short here is I was involved in a relationship with her for approximately 8 months and lived in the home with her and her mother. We paid bills together as a family unit and all typical stuff that a family would do to support each other. We broke up and emotions were high. We all said stuff we didn’t mean and it eventually led to her mother turning me into authorities for having sex with her daughter. I was convicted of the crime and did 11 months in jail and was released on probation and required to report as a sex offender. This happened in 2008 and I have long been off probation, completed sex offender treatment 5 years ago as part of my probation and have a letter of recommendation from the director of my sex offender treatment program. He knew I had an uphill challenge and felt compelled to write a letter for me to hand over to potential employers as I became a father shortly after my classes ended. Since my conviction and the end of my probation I have held many jobs of integrity. I started on the sales floor at a cell phone company about 4 months after I got off probation and over the course of the next 3 years earned two promotions to store manager and then eventually I became area sales manager. I have worked at U.S. Bank and now I am currently employed at a veterinarian clinic. When I lived in California I wrote the attorney generals office in regards to not having to register as a sex offender. I got a letter within a month saying they had reviewed my case and agreed based on California legislation that I was not required to report as a sex offender any longer although I was convicted in Oregon. My sex crime was a felony and now its a misdemeanor in Oregon. My victim wrote a letter to the judge 3 years later asking for my crime to be reduced to a misdemeanor. The district attorney and judge presiding over the case from the start agreed and put through the motion.

My life as a father. I have two beautiful girls that I cherish dearly. They are so full of life and enjoy playing with their dad. Up until recently we made frequent trips to the park to play, went to the arcade to play games, threw the baseball in the yard because they want to play just like their daddy. Then in May of this year my daughters were ripped away from me. In Nov of 2014 my wife and I of two years divorced. We had been together since she turned 18 and she is now 24 going on 25. We divorced civilly in May of 2015 and agreed on all terms of our divorce and moved on co-parenting as normal. We agreed to Joint Custody. Then in February of 2016 I get a notice in the mail that she is filing for full custody. I was SHOCKED! Completely shocked. Of course it was about the amount of child support blah blah blah as my job had changed and was now living with my current GF and her kids. Over the course of the next several months our attorneys battled back and forth over child custody all the way down to child support. I wouldn’t back down on giving up my time with my girls and it came back to haunt me. Right before we were getting ready to go to court she filed for an immediate danger motion stating that our oldest daughter said that I had touched her and her sister this was in May. Because of my previous sex offense it was immediately granted. CPS and Law enforcement are now involved.

My girlfriend is going through a custody battle as well. Even more uglier then mine. Her ex husband got wind of the allegation against me by my ex wife and is now using it to his benefit as well. The judge in their case asked DHS to do an independent review of me being around her kids as she has a young daughter. Everything was fine until about a week ago when “someone” called into DHS saying that her daughter had been showing signs of sex abuse. That someone of course was her ex husband.

I showed DHS my letters of recommendation from my treatment provider, explained to them my sex offense and that I took accountability for it and that it was consensual sex with my minor GF at the time. I have letters of recommendation from my probation officer as well as the police chief in my small little town. This summer I was unanimously voted onto the umpire officiating crew of our local little league and subsequently was selected to umpire the district little league tourney held in our town.

The DHS caseworker in the case with my girlfriends daughter literally told me that because of the recent allegation, as well as allegation against my own children and that I am a sex offender that that alone is enough for me to be founded as a threat of harm. The DHS caseworker where my ex wife lived talked to me on the phone for 5 minutes and then waited 3 months to tell me I was founded as a threat of harm and still haven’t received notice in the mail about it. I met with DHS one time and was interviewed but not even given a notice that I was being assessed. I haven’t received one form from DHS in this matter. I have heard through my GF what they are accusing me of but they won’t tell me anything.

There is so much more proving my innocence including the timeframes of when this supposed abuse happened. Specifically with my own kids. My ex wife said in her affidavit my parents were not at home when I was staying with my kids at their house when actually they were. She says it happened in the shower well my mom bathed the kids that weekend. With my ex girlfriend these allegations came out after the judge had ordered me to stay away from her kids until investigation was done that was at the end of June its now September. I have been staying at my parents and haven’t even been around her kids since early April because of a short break up. We got back together in June but I told her to keep her daughter away from me so that way DHS couldn’t use it to their advantage. My girlfriend told them this. They said well we don’t have proof that he hasn’t been around them. I literally moved out of my own house to live with my parents for this specific reason not coming up and they are still trying to say like I sneak over when my GF is sleeping and abuse them. Im like get real this is absolutely obsurd.

Anyways they are now putting my GF on a safety plan with her kids saying that she is covering for me and that she has allowed the abuse to happen. She has to be monitored 24 hours a day by her parents around her children.

I am disgusted with how the system has abused their power and a through investigation has not been done. I have evidence that my ex gf has coached my daughter before to her babysitter and have corroborating evidence in an email from the babysitter. I showed DHS this information and to my face said yeah that looks like coaching then at the end of all this say that I am a monster.

They have taken my oldest daughter and her oldest daughter to forensics interviews in which they said they have “evidence” that there has been abuse. A forensic interview is a freaking joke. They did all of this after my wife has had plenty of time to fill my daughter’s head with lies and my gf’s ex husband as well. My wife waited literally a month after she suspected this abuse apparently to report it like really? Right before court??

NOBODY AT DHS IS LISTENING. They are saying my family, my girlfriend and her family are all covering for me. I am beyond frustrated and stressed out. I am worried of being wrongfully convicted. PLEASE HELP!

• admin says:

Call the office at 419-865-0513. This is very complicated and I need to ask some more questions.

• Angela m. says:

Kim, could I please get some help or directed to someone that can help my family? My family is going through the almost identical situation as the man’s story you responded to. My brother just had his children removed by his children’s, mother’s father and his wife that isn’t blood related. They filed for immediate danger and were granted. All 3 children were ripped from my brother and now living with these two extremely violent people with horrible backgrounds. They use drugs and beat each other regularly. They got the children so the biological mother can be around them anytime she wants to because my brother had filed for custody and was granted after she walked out on all 3 kids, moved out of state back to her old home town so my brother put a parenting plan in place to protect the children due to her drug use and her attempting to take the children out of state and not return them. she also now has a boyfriend that is a registered sex offender. Her visits are supposed to be monitored and supervised but now that her father has the children, she is posting on social media how she is in fact visiting with them and around them right at the moment and that her dad got them for her until she cleaned up her act. We are so scared for these kids and my brother has cried not knowing what to do because you see, that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Since they’ve gotten the immediate danger granted, they have repeatedly called CPS and have made some horrible false accusations that I don’t even want to give detail of, but basically they’re painting my brother as a sex offender and sex abuse towards his own children. My brother has a CPS worker that stops by regularly with police, they peek in his windows, even open his door yelling inside there home. The CPS worker made a threat that if he fights for his children, she will see to it that she takes them away if he gets them. My brother is afraid to even fight for his own kids! They made him lose his job, they’re threatening to remove the other two children remaining in the home, one child is 2 years old that he has with his new girlfriend so now his girlfriend doesn’t even want him in the home. He’s literally lost everything. He went to a hearing today and asked for a continuance to get an attorney and the judge granted him more time but how does he get one when these people made him lose his job? While at court, these people had witnesses and actually managed to get a 13 year old girl to say my brother had sexually assaulted her. We were beyond shocked. My brother wants to even take a polygraph to prove his innocence. We have 3 weeks to get help. All we know is that CPS won’t listen, they’re harassing him, treating him as if he were a sex offender, we can’t get anyone to listen or defend us. We’ve got 3 kids that are in severe danger in a horrible environment and at a loss. Could you please help in any way???

Dear Angela,

Call the office and I will try to make a referral. Our number is 419-865-0513.

4. Alex V says:

Hi guys,

I have a question. My ex girlfriend who is the mother of our child was living with a cocaine addict whom I thouraly disapproved of. After giving her the third degree over the situation and threatening to expose her roommate to everybody and their mother (but never did) and freakig out about CPS coming to my daughters home, (first off she is unvaccinated and hee in California thats strike 1) the very next day cps shows up to investigate her roomate. The roommate has convinced my babies mother that I called when in reality just wanted her away from the situation and she knew this and belived me entirely because of how freaked out I was that my baby was there in the firSt place and now involved in the investigation. I did not file this complaint but am constantly being accused of it. The roommate (who has a 4yr old child) is now under investigation and claims to have no enemies not to mention apparently she threw a coke party in my daughters house the weekend before in a quiet neighborhood. Luckily my baby and her mother are
    out of the house now. Now, my question is; is there any way to prove I had not filed the complaint. I am not the type to separate a family weather that’s good or bad but I also did not want this to effect the custody of my child living in the same home. I am sick of the accusations and hostility. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Alexander

Dear Alex,

With the help of a lawyer, maybe you could take a polygraph and that would calm down the hostility and allegations. I would do it only with a lawyer arranging it and I would not tell anyone you are taking it until after you get the results!

5. April Williams aka witt says:

Hi i am a mother of four boys who. I’ve raised without any help fro. Four deadbeat fathers i was slander and wrongfully convicted of neglect and spread across the state on news and hit front page newspapers constantly making it hard for release watched the unreal stories blow up and pass thru the system right before my eyes and lost each son to their deadbeat fathers all were separated from start i spent one whole yr in jail and ended my sentence n women’s prison for false allegations they blew up from a simple domestic abuse situation where i was beaten from my husband all went straight ignored and thrown into a wild story of hiding my boys locked up in a prison Luke cell and numerous death treats all over internet my name face and reputation were ruined and this follows me everywhere i go. After my sentence was served the prosecutor admitted to my family the allegations n the paper were all false cause he was the one who questioned my boys. yet he aloud this to take place and was the prosecutor against me . I now haven’t set eyes on .y oldest son who was sent to Florida gore four yrs now second to oldest has been mentally and emotional damaged by yrs spent i side a boys group hone where his father sent him and yet paints steady picture of him way worse than his true identity and image all because he wants nothing to do with his son but kept me away from home for three long yrs next son i was forced to sign over to his .ma cause his father claimed to have no room for him and currently am unable to see him still today due to his step gpas part gettin way out of his own rightfully place of roll taken upon himself even though he’s not blood related and my you get spent three three n half yrs in a foster home full of dysfunctional and serious behaved children with dangerous episodes of bad out bursts caused by murderous situations they came fro. N watched making my six yr old n a very serious situation. I won custody only of my youngest after three yr fight now only one half yrs later again another bogus act from dcs aye upon my family and gained two of my boys

Dear April,
      Good for you for winning at least 1 DCS battle.

6. Justin says:

I got fired today, so when I got the job at the Vape shop I had ex employees and customers tell me how shady was the place I got a job at, I ignored. Few problems after working there for 3 months. We were told to take a 1 hour break for working 6 hours. We never got 10 min breaks. And it was mandatory to take an hour break. If somehow we were busy and didn’t take the hour break for working 6hours. They would minus an hour on our psychecks. Hours were always missing from our psychecks. N they would blame it on a computer glitch all the time. I was forced to open a social media account for there business and was suppose to post 2 pics a day and go on there periscope broadcast live n if I didn’t becuz they didn’t have new products to take pics of I would get bitched at. Anytime something got misplaced or lost or they forgot where they put it. I was the first to get blamed and accused of its dissapering. There was 2 employees and 1 manager n only 2 keys. I would have to drive around n waste my time n gas to give the person keys to open n close. N one of the shifts they took my keys and I was suppose to open they gave a customer the keys n it never got to me I even called the day of my shift no responds and I got blamed for it. I was the only one who would clean the whole place from top to bottom and would get blamed for not being cleaned when I literally just cleaned it. I would get talked down too, laughed at for not knowing something. There was gay comments being made n jokes towards me. And I supposably got fired for sexual harassment, becuz a few customers reported me. When I asked proof he started studdering n had no response, I worked there for 3 months I didn’t kno anyone well enough to make a joke. Ppl would come buy juice and clean they wouldn’t be there more then 2 mins. Only people I joked with was my actual friends that came in the shop to hang out with me. I never not once said anything sexual towards a customer. I think they found out I’m opening a Vape shop and me always telling them the stuff they do is illegal they got fed enough and used a lie of me sexually harassing someone to get fired

Dear Justin,
      This is not our expertise. Contact an “employment” lawyer to see if there is anything that can be done.

7. Teresa Patterson says:

Hi I was wondering if there is anything or anyone that can get in touch with me because I have a daughter that she as being fighting for her boyfriend that just got convicted of 3 counts of child molestation on my 15 old granddaughter my daughter name is Jennifer M and the boyfriend name is Milton T he will be getting sentence next month and I can explain the whole situation when someone hopefully get in touch with me my phone number is ### ### #### I live in Clarksville Tennessee but my daughter lives in Anderson Indiana

Dear Teresa,
      I have tried to call you but your mail box is not set up. Feel free to call our office at 419-865-0513.

8. Heather Williams says:

I’m a mom of 3 beautiful kids whom my mother took them in Nov last year and falsely accused me of bogus allegations I was in a domestic violence issue and they requested that I exit the relationship
    immediately however never offered any kind of help for me to do so. Meanwhile he was arrested and received 15 do 3 which made my exit strategy a lot safer and unfold in my favor. Now Dfcas is saying I have to continue with supervised visits with kids and can not be with 500 ft or I go to jail no one will tell me what the reason is. My kids have never been away from me I’ve been the sole provider for the last 6 years never had any kind of run ends with cps before and all of this chaos is due to an overactive grandparent whom didn’t like the punishment of taking my daughters phone for being rude and called cps on a power trip so please help me get the help I need to rightfully get my kids home where they belong please. We go back to court September 19th I have been doing supervised visits since April with no issues no problems and I’m still allowed unsupervised no charges have been made against me nor have I failed any drug screens. I told the court and case worker I was planning to move to Florida where housing was more affordable and I had a great job opportunity. They still are treating me as if I’ve harmed my kids in some way I just want my kids at home with me.they have had hearings without my knowledge and without any kind of notice. They’re making my son in to a juvenile delinquent and he’s not he’s an amazing young man , whom has never been away from me and now only gets to call me for 8 min once a week and once a week visit each week. My 6 year old she started school this year without me and her dad which is my husband not the domestic violence issue. So now the family can and should together and in a stable safe environment which they have always known until this past Nov I don’t want to spend another Christmas without them. I’ve applied for appointed Consul and have been turn down twice so the only thing left to do is fight for my kids myself and that’s why I need some legal guidance if you could help I’d be grateful more than you could possibly realize.

Dear Heather,
      Sadly without a lawyer you will most likely continue to get run over. You can check to see if there are any “prose” groups in your area that can help you be your own lawyer.

9. Iwantmykidz says:

Hi my husband is being falsely accused of sexual abusing my 11yr old daughter. I am certain that he didn’t do what she is saying he did and he said that he didn’t do it. My daughter has a history telling stories and making things seem more serious or extravagante than it really is and I can tell you stories but yall would be reading forever. I’ve had to get on her plenty of times about coming up with wild stories and I can’t tell you where she gets it from. One time I thought about getting her therapy, I’ve been going through with her since she was about 7 yrs. Old. The allegation was that my husbaND asked her to suck his nuts and touch his balls and that he was kissing on her. She told me that she had dreamed that and told DHS the same thing but when they asked the boy if my daughter said that to him, he said yes and the little girl said yes. My 3 yr old son was taking away also. I had my first hearing today and was told that they will be doing a forensic testing this coming Friday and if they suspect anything, my court case will be oct. 5th but if they don’t find anything at all then I don’t have to go to court and that they will be returned to my custody. This causing such pain ND agony bease me or my husband don’t know why she would suggest something like that about him. We need help!!! We need to beat this DHS case and clear his name.

Hi,
      Feel free to give me a call to discuss in detail your situation. Our number is 419-865-0513.

10. Mike says:

Since my daughter’s mother and I split up 15 months ago, she immediately began carrying out a vindictive agenda to completely erase me from the life of my beloved 3-and-half year old girl. On my birthday; just days before father’s day and a planned vacation to the beach, she sent a text message advising that I would no longer be able to see my daughter “until a court draws up an agreement,” adding that this was “for the best.” With no other alternative, I filed for custody. Six weeks later, after a ‘temporary access agreement’ was reached, I got to see my daughter. She wasn’t the same, though. She was verbally and emotionally closed off — completely void of the affection she once showed. I can’t prove it, but it seemed as if she had been coached to act this way. At one point she said, “I don’t care if my daddy is dead or alive.” As devastating as this was, much worse was to come. After the litigation concluded and an agreed upon Consent Order was entered, my lawyer suggested that things would improve. Nothing could have been further from the truth. As part of the Order, we were to meet with a ‘parental coordinator’ — who happened to be a member, along with opposing counsel, of a ‘collaborative’ group of lawyers and so-called mental health and financial professionals. My daughter’s mother — likely afflicted with borderline personality disorder — made all kinds of frivolous and false claims and painted a negative and fictional image of me to the ‘parental coordinator’, who clearly was sold on it. In May, my daughter was running along a cement curb, tripped and fell on her face. After comforting her and cleaning her face, she stopped crying and was back to her old self. I made an appointment for her at an urgent care clinic (it was the weekend) out of precaution and informed her mom of the appointment. Based on history, I was not surprised when a sheriff showed up at my house on Monday to serve me with a ‘protective order’ alleging child abuse. I was devastated and fell apart emotionally and psychologically. A month later, no longer able to perform my job functions, I was asked to resign from a great firm where I had previously excelled. Although no criminal charges were ever filed, the civil matter has been postponed several times. I have not seen my daughter in four months now, and have spent tens of thousands in legal fees to date. Moreover, the system (e.g. courts, dss) seems set up to facilitate the aforementioned agenda of erasing me from the life of my daughter. In conclusion, as painful as this continues to be for me, the real victim, of course, is my daughter. That she has been taken from her dad and essentially used as a weapon against him is a crying shame.

Dear Mike,

No one can take the truth from you unless you give it away. These are terrible fights but they actually can be won. Feel free to call the office at 419-865-0513 to provide more details.

11. Scott Hill says:

I was wrongfully accused, then found guilty in a court of law,I was not present at the trial. I did not show up because I had no attorney to represent me because the alledged rape took place in June of 2001. I was wrongfully convicted at a trial on september 12, 2015. I was not at the trial because I had no legal representation. Attorneys’ that I talked with will not represent me , because the case is too old, but yet they probably want to put me in prison for a rape I never commited. The alledged rape victom met me in a hotel room. We had plans to go to dinner,she called me at the hotel room from her work site and told me she was going to be late. She could not make are prearranged plans for dinner and she said on the phone, “I will meet you at your hotel room, she said, “be ready, I do not have much time, ” said, “why not” she said I have plans early in the morning , but she could still meet me for a “quicky”. She came to my hotel room and she said, “be ready”, I don’t have much time”. When she came to my room , she said” get dressed, I was in my underwear and socks, she said thatt there was going to be no sex, because she was in a bad mood, because she had a bad day at work. She said she was going to file rape charges, I said, I did not even touch you, she said, I know that, but they don’t and they will believe me before they believe you, I said you have me there , but I did not even touch you and you want to file rape charges that did not ever happen. She said, ” she didn’t know? And that she had to leave, she left the room untouched. She took two weeks to report the “alleged” rape, she was interviewed five times, each time she had a different story of the incident. I was wrongfully found guilty of the alledged rape in a court sesion that I was not in on September 12, of 2015. I am not in jail for the wrongful alleged rape, but, I want to clear this up, so I do not wrongfully go to jail or prison for a rape that I never committed in June of 2001. Thanks your help in rederring an attorney who can help would be great!

Dear Scott,
      I cannot imagine you can fix this without surrendering. Obviously, we cannot endorse you breaking the law. You can call the office and we can see if we can make a referral for you. Our number is 419-865-0513.

12. Kayla says:

Not sure if you can help but I am being wrongfully accused of calling cps by my sister in law. I have always been in the children’s lives and have been ripped from their lives since February. I don’t want the kids or myself to suffer because she assumes and wrongfully accuses of things.

Dear Kayla,
      Thee is nothing we can really do about this. It seems you will have to find a way to make peace with your family.

13. Julie says:

About 17 yrs ago, I was in an abusive marriage, our family counselor told me to leave as my step son is planning on making my life hell. I left with my three children and divorced, which I was called by my attorney at the time to go into hiding, I declined, as my mom was ill. I went on with my life, had a lifetime restraining order. We had one child in common. This step child accused me of throwing something at him and cutting his lip. I was never contacted, my kids remained with me etc. Put myself through college, two degrees. Never spanked any of my children etc. I just recently learned of this “founded” thing, then unfounded. My counselor is deceased. The individual who falsely made this accusation has lived in prison. How do I get this removed, so I can work?

Dear Julie,

The CPS “founded” finding may not be able to be undone. There are very strict timelines to these. You may be able to say you just found out, maybe. You will need to find a lawyer that does “administrative appeals” in your area. You can call the office if you like at 419-865-0513.

National Child Abuse Defense & Resource Center

14. Please help my daughter she is being convicted of a crime she did not commit. Please help us. She has attorneys, but they want her to plea deal. She’s not guilty. Please help. She goes to trial Oct. 17, 2016

Dear LouAnn,

Sorry I just got the message. Call the office 419-865-0513 to see what we can do.

15. Dana gloss says:

Hey my bf is living a nightmare that should be someone else he had a whole future in front of him and this ppl took it from him he end up signing an agreement cause he was scared.but its hard for him to get a job and to build something with his life he went in 18 and had a full life ahead he didn’t do it they don’t seem to have anything but he said crap he needs help he was just a kid

Dear Dana,

Unfortunately when people take plea bargains there is very little that can be done. You can contact the office 419-865-0513 but I do not know if there is very much we can recommend.

16. tracy says:

I have a school who is saying that when I pick my grandchild up that I said inappropriate things to her and I pulled her hair which is not true how do I fight this

Dear Tracy,
      You need to talk to a lawyer. Call the office for a referral @ 419-865-0513.

17. Frece Robin says:

I got a call yesterday from Sherrifs office Child Protection that i needed to contact them about a report that was open with my children, I called back about 8x’s and got a machine, so i left a message for them to call back
    An officer called back and asked if we can meet and that she could not discuss what this was in reference to. I met with them at the Child Protection office. the two officers told me that they had a report of inapproprate touch on my 6yr old son during bath time (i also have a 9yr old daughter) they asked if i wanted a lawyer present and read wrights, i signed to speak with them without a lawyer, as this is a “rediculouse” allegation. They asked me if i ever take my son from the dinner table to go and bathe him, I informed them that I do not, I work late so whe i get home my kids are asleep, However on the weekends they do not leave my side. My kid never eat at the table they eat in the room where i usually am, and i bathe them only when we are about to go out, or at the end of the day on the weekends together. Whe i do I quickly lather my son up with a rag, and my daughter, and i have them wash their own private part really good, then i rense them off. They said they could not tell me who placed the complaint, but after several questions they indirectly let on that it was my wife whom i live with, I told them I am not suprised, since although we live together. We have not spokent to each other in 4 or more years, not even a hello or good bye, we have not filed for divorce but i do know she has been being coached and prepaaring. She has often told me, and others years ago when we did somewhat communicate, that if we ever seperated i would never see the kids. I had to call the police on her arround Jan for grabbing my daughters are pulling it untill she cryed to prevent her from going to Disney with me. I am in the process of getting a copy of the recording from 911 and a transcript because almost the whole incident was recorded on the 911 call. Once the police got there i did not press charges and no one went to jail though. She has called everyone at my job, family, friends telling them that i am cheating on her (when i am not) so i dont know if this LIE!, i mean false allegation is a pay back for calling the police on her, or part of getting to her statement of “I will never see the kids” plan. But i can say that I WOULD NEVER TOUCH MY KIDS INAPPROPRIATLY!!!! or allow anyone to have my babies!!! This directly affects how i can interact with my kids now, and i am terrified that since we all live together she can continue to make false claims. I pay all of the bills because she just stopped paying 3yrs ago, i have tried letting the lights go off, she just goes to her sisters untill the are turned back on, which i cant let go long because i have kids, I am cought between a rock and a hard place. Then she tells everyone i know that i am the one not paying bills, so i feel if she has to lie about her actions to others, then she knows that she is wrong.. and just doesnt care. (sorry i got carried away) The officers said that they had spoken with her and my son at the house eairlier, and long story short said from talking to my son, my wife and myself didnt seem to detect any evidence of inapropriate behavior, and they did not think this would go anywhere but they have to open the case assign if im correct a officer, but i would only hear somthing if it was determined that my son would need to see a Dr. but they didnnt think it would get to that. My question is
    1. how do i interact with my kids whom I love now
    2. we always go out with just us on the weekends. What if she tries like she did before and stop me from taking them out. Can i still call the police or can she then say “I have a molestation report on him. will it make my case worse?
    3. Should i belive the officers thinking that nothing may come out of this, or try to hire a lawyer, which i think will really set her off to try to get me.
    4. Do you have experianced lawyer reccomendations in Tampa, Florida?

• Frece Robin says:

typo above statment was supposed to be I WOULD NEVER TOUCH MY KIDS INAPPROPRIATLY!!!! or allow anyone to “HURT” my babies!!!

Dear Frece,

I have worked on many cases in the Tampa area. Call the office and I will make a referral. Our number is 419-865-0513. You do need to talk to a lawyer.

18. Kathi Hayner says:

My husband and I have been falsely accused of elderly neglect. I was protecting our daughter who has disabilities. My mother in-law was part of molestation of our daughter. I was protecting her by keeping my daughter away from her. My mother in-law was diagnosed with psychosis and at the end early mild dementia she came to live with us and had bed sores which we did not see. I do not want my daughter brought into this. Please help, I’m desperate!!!!!! I was just trying to take care of my children; they both have disabilities. My mother in-law was very abusive.

Dear Kathi,
      Call the office to discuss the situation. Our number is 419-865-0513.

19. Broken hearted mama says:

Hello, I really need some help. I don’t want to say too much a this pertains to my 3 minor children. Long story short, my ex mother in law and my ex step daughter hate and I mean HATE my son and I. There were false allegations against my son that he sexually abused my two younger girls. 2 different Drs looked at my girls, both reports said that every thing was normal in both girls. With what was alleged, they would NOT be normal if he had done what he was accused of. His attorney literally told us that if we didn’t take the plea deal that the judge was going to find my 14 year old son guilty, send him to prison until he was to turn 21 and he’d have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. Terrified and not willing to gamble my sons life, we very reluctantly took it. Keep in mind, both of my girls said he didn’t hurt them, there was NO evidence of any abuse of any kind. My son is on probation still and I wonder if I can still back out of this? What can I do? Also my sons attorney gave the reason the judge would find him guilty is because my sons biological father who has not been in my son life has had many, many legal problems and has been in and out of prison. And the judge knew my sons father very well and didn’t like him. My ex husband of 13 years was the one who has raised my son. It was my ex husbands mother and his oldest daughter that made this crap up. Please, some one….. Anyone…… Please help us. Please

Hi,
      Withdrawing pleas is a tricky business. Depending on how long ago he took the plea there maybe nothing that can be done. Also, if a plea is withdrawn, you WILL need the funds to aggressively fight this to the end because everyone for the state, and in my opinion, the judge will do everything they can to convict your son. Call the office 419-865-0513 and we can discuss it.

20. Shannon Hunt says:

Really need some legal help/advise? My sister has been fighting for her children for over 5 yrs.
    She wasn’t the perpetrator of the allegations but she being forced to live a nightmare over and over every day!! I am begging for someone to help us?? I live in TX and I can’t be there for her but I’m willing to take the kids I just don’t know how?
    Please please please someone help!!

Dear Shannon,
      If you are willing to take the kids you will need to become a party in Colorado and you can do that with a Colorado lawyer. You may or may not have to make at least 1 trip to Colorado.

21. Mary says:

I’m not sure what to do or who to turn to but I am in desperate need of help I currently live in the state of Minnesota my teenage daughter was fourteen at the time that she met a male subject in his late twenties my daughter is now 16 years old she is now in the Detention Facility in Hastings Minnesota this man over the year of two years room to my daughter and at one point we think she was sexually exploited by this man she went to was supposed to go to a hotel birthday party to go swimming with her friends and instead this male subject took my daughter to his friend’s house where my daughter blacked out and not waking up until morning and her purse was off of her and her cell phone was out of her purse and it was charging next to her in the wall socket my daughter is being charged for child pornographic material found on her phone my child would never do something like this and she doesn’t know how this got on her phone. She has a public defender but he’s acting like he doesn’t believe her we’re scared we don’t know what to do nobody will help us they seem like they are all against us because we have no proof. Please help us

Dear Mary,
      You can call the FBI – human trafficking division to see if there is any help. You could also call the Attorney General’s Office to see if there is any intervention there. If you can afford a private lawyer for her, I would. If not, you should not contact these prosecution agencies without advising the public defender that you are going to do it and that he/she is not hearing you. As a matter of fact, I would put it in writing and copy the public defenders boss! I would not do anything with first making sure the lawyer knows your intentions and can give you a reasonable reason why you should not contact these other agencies if you truly believe this was against her will.

22. Heather says:

PLEASE HELP ME AND MY FAMILY BE REUNITED!!! WE NEED OUR KIDS BACK!! CPS HAS TAKEN ALL THREE OF MY CHILDREN AND BELIEVE MY HUSNBAND AND I ARE NOT FIT PARENTS! WE NEED HELP ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR 2 YEARS NOW OF NON STOP FIGHTIG FOR MY CHILDREN TO COME BACK HOME!!
    My family is going through a hell! my husband and myself have both been falsely charges with child abuse/neglect on our son Brayden.
    and now our 2 daughters Grace and Faith. They have taken all 3 of our children at this time. Brayden 2 years lives with his great grandparents
    in Florida. Social Servcies came and took Brayden from us after we took him to the hospital because his arm wasn’t moving… turns out he had
    2 broken bones! a broken humerous and a broken tibia.(this is right after Christmas 2015 after the whole family met him, held him, even our
    family didn’t notice brayden in any sort of pain, defiantly unaware of him having any broken bones… after several months of living a
    life by social services rules we completed our case plan to the fullest. it is going on 1 1/2 years our son has been away from us! 8 months
    after being in my grandparents care Brayden fell off of a chair and broke his femur bone! he has been going to Shands hospital in gainesvill
    e fl. Brayden has now been diagnosed with a Vitamin D defiency as well as a iron defiency. The district attorney wont even look at the medical
    side of our son or case. we have had the worst luck! my hisband one night got up with Grace 2months old to feed her in the wee morning
    and as he was making the bottle she kicked back out of his arms and fell onto the concrete floor. my husband tried to catch her but believes
    he might have made it worse by putting more for on the force into the fall… he picked her up as mu husband explains to me the fall nknocked
    the wind out of her. he picked her up immediety, examined her, she had a bump on her head. (like a goose egg) and he soothed her and gave her
    the bottle after about 5-8minutes minutes of crying. She calmed down and my husband fed her. we were both concerned for Grace but at the
    same time we were terrified to take Grace to the hospital in fear of social services taking our children. we watch grace every minute of
    the day as our guts are telling us she needs medicl atten. she was doing good for a while. she ate normal, wet diaper as excepted, slept,
    woke up… about after 24+ hours after a feeding she threw up. at that point we knew we had to take her to the hospital. we did what was
    best for grace knowing they were most likely going to takr our child from us! at the hospital we finally got the nurse to acknowledge how
    bad grace really was. at this point she wasn’t herself as she is normally a active baby. to make a long story short, they nurse was going
    to discharge us and let us go home. we argued the point there was something worng with our little girl. they final said for us to go to
    the other hospital to get a CT of her head as they didn’t have the technology at that hospital. when we get to the other hospital we are
    told the CT results Grace had a skull fracture and extra axial cranial bleeding. shortly after the results they take her to another
    hospital 5 hours away as they take my daughter away from me and my husband. they done a skeletal survey on Grace and it shows 2 healing
    rib fractures! my husband and I had n idea our daughter had broken ribs!! once again we are looked at a child abusers. I go back home to
    get a know on the door by a police officer. he is waiting for the dective to show up. I was unaware they were about to take our 7 year old
    girl Faith away from us too!!! here I sit helpless a mother of 3 with not a child in sight!!. our life and childrens lives have been turned
    upside down. my marriage is falling apart. we are both depressed and need any help we can get looking into our childrens health. our named
    have been slandered in the local news paper as child abusers!! our son has a vitamin D defiency. he is undergoing test. our 7 year old
    daughter is distraut. our 2 daughters were taken may 31 2016 she has lost of 10 pounds in such a short amount of time they have her going
    to all sorts of therapist. please help me and my family as I have read where you look into the misdiagned of child abuse. we have been
    fighing for our children since the day they took Brayden January 12 2015. I’m reaching out to you in light of you looking into my
    childrens medical history. please.. we have not abused our children!! we wouold never hurt any child non the less our own especially
    when you suffer through 3 miscarriages trying to conceive!! we love our chilrend to death and its killing us. our family is torn apart.
    th social, services of Williston north Dakota has targeted us. they lie in all the paper work. they abuse their authority and the
    district attorney has treated us unfairly!! at one point my husbands laywer in braydens case said the district attorney would acuse
    his of molesting our 7 year old if it came down to just getting a convictiojn!! she is really just crazy!! I have never seen such heartless,
    manipulative human being in my entire life!!! please help I beg of you to just look into our childrens medical records,history we are in
    fear our children are not going to be returned to us anytime soon, we have been made a target in the town of Williston of being outsiders
    in the oil field of work. I write to you all in hope of a little light to shine through.

Dear Heather,
      What has your lawyer been doing? You will need experts. These cases cannot be reasoned away as those who are throwing the stones are not reasonable. Our number is 419-865-0513.

23. Melody E says:

We need help. Recently i was informed by CPS that my 13 year old daughter had told someone that my boyfriend of 3 years had touched her inappropriately on her thigh and private area as she sat with us watching a movie on our loveseat about 5-6 months ago. Yeah this supposedly happened with me sitting right there. Anyways, my daughter had actually told her older sister and then they brought it to my attention about it but she only said that he rubbed her thigh and showed us a little above the knee and that was it. Nothing said at all since to us that it was more. Until now with this report to CPS. Talk about shocked! There is so much that my ex-husband has done to make sure that my life is miserable since i left him that i have no doubt that he found out about this misunderstanding and pushed it further that it was. He is a highly manipulative person. He used to brag about how he was so good at manipulating his commanders in while he was in the service. Anyways he is not a affectionate type person. Very controlling with materialistic things. If you dont do what he wants he takes it all away. I was married to this monster for 9 years but together for 13. I know for a fact that he hates how our kids love my boyfriend because he is more affectionate and loving and fun. I am worried because of the trac record with having to go against him in the past and losing due to him having tons of money and his manipulative gift of being Mr. Wonderful my boyfriend will be found guilty with these false accusations. Because unfortunately CPS dropped the ball when it was first reported and didnt follow protocol as they should of when it was reported he has them by the balls…his exact words. so now i feel they are gonna do anything to cover themselves. So now even though my 2 youngest kids live with him in a different town my boyfriend has been asked to leave our home since i have a 17 yr old daughter who lives with me full time during the investigation. So now he is having to stay in a nasty falling apart from water damage small RV with nothing but a fan and a small bed made on a table bench seat. Its absolutely ridiculous. My 12yr old daughter who supposedly told someone at her church camp over a month after this supposed incident, she told me she felt bad because she was confused at the time that she was being told a lot of stuff from her friends about them being molested and even told her to watch out because her own father may molest her. so she was extra paranoid about being careful around anyone. She said that she told her dad that she didn’t feel it was on purpose after all and her dad made her feel bad that she was trying to change her mind now. Ugh it such a mess. I strongly believe that my ex is using this incident to further his control of keeping me miserable just like he did with lies he fed the court in order to get custodial parent in the divorce. He found out that recently that my boyfriend and i are planning to marry in july and that my boyfriend is becoming a police officer. So of course he tell me that i am dumb for getting married again. and BAM this happens. i dont know what to do. i would hate for my boyfriend to get accused of this and found guilty all because of my overbearing controlling ex-husband. please help.

Dear Melody,
      Your boyfriend needs a lawyer. These allegations move quickly sometimes and he will not have gotten any meaningful advice. He needs to know his rights and exercise them! If it were me, I would not volunteer for any polygraph, voice stress analysis or anything else without a lawyer, regardless of what I was being told. There is a reason these things are not admitted hardly ever in a courtroom. Our office number is 419-865-0513.

24. Haley says:

Do you do cases in wi?

Dear Haley,

The organization does not work on anyone’s case. However, as a consultant I have worked on many cases in Wisconsin.

25. Heather says:

can somebody please help me and my family to the above post from heather

Dear Heather,
      Call the office for a referral. Our number is 419-865-0513.

26. Nola Hall says:

Hello My Daughter went to work and left her daughters with her boyfriend of a year.Only to get a phone call about 4 hours later to get home there was a problem. She got there to find out her 2 year old was not responding and was sent to the hospitel only to find out her daughter was dead. It was conformed that the boyfriend had beat the Little girl to death. well CPS took the other daughter and she is is in custody of the biological father. (to whom is a convicted child molester)and at the time all this was going on she found out she was pregnant. And at the time of birth CPS came 2 hours after she gave birth and took custody of the new born. And now my Daughter is being asked to give up all rights to both girls as to whom she has not seen the oldest in a year and the baby in 8 months. She has been convicted of nothing. They told her to sign over her rights and walk away and start a new life. This is unfair and we need help.

Nola

Dear Nola,
      Your daughter needs a lawyer or she will lose her children. She will not be able to walk away and start a new life because the same thing very easily could happy again! If you do not know a lawyer, call the office and will will try to make a referral for you.

27. Any says:

hi, i dont know of you can help me but my husband has been falsely accused of sexual assault of his ex-gf daughter. This ex-gf is just a crazy person, controling nad seriously has mental problems, they broke up almost a year ago and when she did find out about our relation, oir married and now that I am pregnant, she just decide to falsely accuse my husband saying that this happen 2 years ago. He is in jail now, there are no evidences of this case and just because the charges he is in maximun security worry about what could happen to him. We have emails and phone call recordings where she said that she is laying, but it looks like he will be in jail because laws on this country doesnt even make sense.

Dear Amy,
      Sadly, just because “there are no evidences of this case” does not mean he cannot be convicted. The child is or has said something regardless if it was voluntary, coached or brought up by any other means. Please take this very seriously and call the office or have your lawyer call if there is anything he/she needs.