The Falsely Accused and Attorneys who represent them

This site is dedicated to those who have been falsely accused of some type of child abuse and for the attorneys who represent them.

The National Innocence Project has exonerated, based upon DNA evidence, hundreds of persons who were convicted of atrocious crimes including capital murder and/or rape. A large number of those persons had confessed to crimes they did not commit. Considering that most cases of child abuse do not involve DNA evidence, one can only guess at the number of people in prison that are innocent. The fact that a person has been accused or charged and, possibly, convicted of the crime does not mean that they were guilty of the crime. There are many reasons for this phenomena that are touched upon in this site.

In the large percent of sexual abuse cases, there is no physical evidence or eyewitnesses. Medical exams are routinely “normal”. Yet, people are still convicted based upon a complainant and hearsay/vouching testimony by so-called “experts”. Especially disturbing are the cases where repeated, penile pentration was alleged, yet the medical exam was “normal” with what is considered an “intact” hymen.

In alleged Shaken Baby and other alleged physical abuse cases, there is seldom a search for an “equally competing hypothesis” for causation of any injuries. In most cases, the presumption is made that the injurie(s) were non-accidental and therefore must have been inflicted by someone. What is not commonly known is that in many of these cases, there is a gigantic dispute among medical experts as to whether a particular injury was accidental versus non-accidental or whether there is some non-abusive cause of the condition or injury.

The search for the truth regarding a child abuse allegation involves “The Law, the Science, the Myths, the Reality”. No one wants a guilty child abuser to go unpunished. On the other hand, there is a sentiment in the general public that it is “better to err on the side of safety” which translates into that “it is better to convict 10 innocent people to make sure we get the one guilty person”. That is, unless they are the person accused or a family member or friend.

Justice can be served when people educate themselves on the issues involved and let reason, rather than emotion, rule the day. We seek justice not only for real victims, but for those who have been ajudged a child abuser when they have not abused anyone.

This entry was posted in Blog, Homepage. Bookmark the permalink.

937 Responses to The Falsely Accused and Attorneys who represent them

1. Jae says:

My boyfriend was wrongfully accused almost 11 years ago. The “victim” has reached out to him to inform him he is about to be a Grandpa. And may be willing to say this never happened .He has been severely affected by this false accusation. Can you helpJ

Dear Jae,

First and foremost if there is some sort of protective or no contact order as a result of the prior allegations, your boyfriend needs to be very careful about contact. Recantations are very tricky and most of the time the complainant won’t recant out of fear of a perjury charge. You can call the office and we might be able to make a referral or give a suggestion or two based on the form of “reaching out” that has taken place. Feel free to call 419-865-0513.

• Natalie says:

Kim Hart;
        First I swant to say Thank God I found you. My situation I have proof it’s not just hear say I actually can Proove what I tell you. My daughter was removed fro school on Oct 7th. DHS interviewed her on Oct 6 th she came home after school and told me a lady came to school and spoke w her. She was an A student always has been
        No evidence Iif any marks. Plus i have a Physiand report and letter. No evidence of any abuse. I haven’t been able to speak with her. They told her I have a no contact and I wasn’t told her where abouts until Dec 9th. DHS cancels my visits ofye. And tells other i am. I have evidence okif this and evifence of DHS lieing under oath. My 1st hearing wasn’t until Oct 28th.( not 72 hours as told) And court took until Feb.13th to get a China. Longest court hearings on jufication. They tried saying grounds of Mental allegations drugs neglect etc.. Iam getting railroaded by the system.I have no family around for support and a single mom who wants her daughter home, she is my life. Even my aattorney is not on my side. Prosecuting Attorney even alowed witness’es to start and hear DHS testimony. Then he stated he forgot they were In the court room. Please I pray for your assistance in this matter.
        Natalie

Dear Natalie,
          Call the office and we can discuss your situation.

2. Carla says:

Hello!! How are you? My name is Carla.
    I was wondering if you ever do charity cases? I have an attorney that has used up all my extra funds. I have a very strange circumstance case. I am completely innocent and have been accused of falsely giving my child medication. Please take a moment to read my document of what happened. I think something was left over in her system from Oct to Dec because she has a lot of different immune issues medical issues she was born with etc. that can cause a slow process of elimination of chemical toxins. Please let me know if you can help in any way shape or form or can refer me to anyone who can help me. I do live in Missouri. I’m desperate to get my baby back. She’s been in the hospital for two months now and was just discharged 2 days ago. Thanks a million!!!!
    DecemberJOJO.pdf

Carla Baker
    Sent from my iPhone

Dear Carla,
      Your lawyer can give us a call if he/she needs a referral or has a question.

3. leeana says:

In December of 2015 my daughter school reported me to ACS due to her missing school .now from the start my daughter had a mental breakdown in Jan of 2015 she been thought so much .the school was aware of this though documents from mental wards .on Dec 14 I was in the school with my daughter now at this point I’m been in told that she has to come to school no mater what , now these people in she was bullied non stop for three years ….. she fell apart when it came out from cutting her self to feeling nothing anxiety is though the roof n can’t stand to be touched. ..yet I was told by a school official that as long as she doesn’t take med in the afternoon she ok …. now before I wrote a letter stating that where she at was not qualify to deal with her problem. … now at this
    point my daughter stated to them she hears and see thing enough to make the lady look at her like a freak so ..as my daughter sweating I took her with me home they knew she had therapy on the 15 now at this apoinment she stated that she could commit mass murder she wasn’t feeling like herself at all she needed help she wanted to be taken back to the psych unit ….. the school reported me the same day my daughter was going in the psych ward ACS came questions were asked of me . Now the thing the school stated that she absent for two weeks which is not true at all … when this came to my attention I started to look at my daughter report n nowhere did it come to two weeks .. then comes to find out that my daughter was removed out of the system on Nov 23 ..yet school never said anything till December18, also I went to the school and asked to speak with someone about this issue and I was send to three different people that send Me back to the office stating everytime I was talking to the wrong person…. that when they called a lady name msparker to speak with me. … as I walked with her I noticed that the settingsof the school wouldn’t be a good place for her as these are Jr high school kids now they run and jump on each other loud. ….and fight omg ….. so as we get to the office she asking me about my daughter. . So explain what was going on they swear they didn’t understand. Ms parker that the issue was I was there to show again where my daughter was at no one wanted to deal with it ,also at the time I found out that the lady that first spoke with me stated that didn’tknow what I was talking about ,my daughter was in four winds ,from there she stated that they gv u papers to get ur child into a day treatment program, now when I spoke to msparker she tell me that a lie they do it there they can hv her tested there all I need is a letter asking for a evaluation which I gv them …now as I sit 8n her office I get a call from the community of boe,ms miller spoke to me as king where Jelena was at I’m explain to her the issue at hand from there …I told ms parker that the lady who I spoke to right in front of her stated that she received the paper that I wrote to the school asking for a evaluation to be performed on my daughter not only for her safety but for others …. from there msparker face changed n I was ask what letter was she talking about now …. I told her the letter I gv to u guy , from there I was like wait what’s Goin on here .she calls ms miller n it comes out she had no idea that the letter was fax as soon it was gvin so I then ask I know asc can’t be called off but u can let them know that on there hand thing where misunderstood, yet i got pat on my bk told there nothing they can do at this point ….. now ACS has also seen this for them self yet I m always asking why if they made false allegation y are they not held on there end … on top 9 fall this now there don’t want my daughter in the school … my daughter feels so bad thinking if she would had just killed her self that day I wouldn’t be Goin though this with ACS …I’m just at the point I now go to therapy just for a peace of mind ….. I’m I wrong for keeping my daughter from hurting other as well as her self. ….not sure that what I’m being to believe truly. …..

Dear Leeana,
      It seems like you are trying to do the right thing! Never fear, there are a whole lot a people who wonder why ACS/CPS are not held accountable.

4. John Doe says:

I need advice. I have been wrongfully accused of SA against my 2yr old daughter by my ex in the middle of a custody battle. I am curious about what CPS is allowed to do in their interview & if protocols were followed.

Dear John,
      It is our experience that CPS interviews usually only obtain the information to support the allegation and they ignore or do not explore any other possibility. There is usually some sort of interviewing protocol used and very seldom it that even followed. Your lawyer will have to get a court order to get one such protocol turned over to him or her. Your lawyer can call me and I will be happy to share my experiences about this.

5. Michelle says:

Cps has made false allegations and gave my children to a family member have been getting the runaround since sept 2015

6. Michelle says:

Cps giving me the runaround in south Carolina need help now took children for false allegations

Dear Michelle,
      Call the office for a referral or have your lawyer give us a call to see if we have any suggestions.

7. Cindy says:

My grand dtr. is being accused of many allegations by her two year olds baby daddy/ ex boyfriend and his mom. CPS sent letter requesting meeting with grand dtr. She did not keep the meeting, she did talk with CPS on phone. The two year old was staying with paternal aunt while mom was out of town. Child got an upper resp. infection. Mom didn’t leave a note giving aunt authority for baby to receive medical care, (she was only out of town for a few days and never thought of it). Aunt took baby to hospital, they called mom who gave permission for baby to be treated. CPS took baby from aunt 2 days later. Baby was put in foster care, family has not been able to do relative care, I told foster/CPS worker I wanted child and I passed back ground test, they left her in foster care,we haven’t been able to see her.. CPS/foster care, said only way to get her was to be foster parents. Workers have been intimidating, untruthful, trying to demand false statements. CPS worker withheld information from the prosecutor and judge. Our family was given someone else’s paper work at pre trial. It has been like a circus, grand dtr was denied 2 visits with her child because she wouldn’t tell the case worker where she was (all before pretrial). At pretrial she was given “frequent and liberal visitations” but was only allowed to see her child 3 times in 6 weeks. DHS “could not reach foster home to bring baby in, worker sick, no one available to supervise”, to many other excuses to put in this letter. Since she never abused the child in any way maybe education, family classes, family first, etc. would of cost the state a lot less money, there are many programs offered by the state, and should be considered before a child is removed. She had her first child at 14, and has always been an excellent mother. CPS is not working in the best interest of the child. She had a court appointed attorney, was told if she took this to trial she would not get custody of her child for at least 1 year, she gave jurisdiction out of fear. CPS/foster care workers concentrate on keeping families together.

Dear Cindy,
      Your granddaughter may be at the mercy of CPS since she gave them jurisdiction. I suspect if she does not do everything they ask with a smile on her face and thanking them for their help it will be most difficult. Sadly at this point she needs to play the game. If she is able to get a second opinion by a private lawyer she might want to do that just to be sure there is nothing else she can do.

8. irms tovar says:

iam currently accused of chikd abuse and negkect by dcs there so called expert claim munchausen by proxy i have prove iam not claiming a sickness or neglecting my child i have a lawyer she rarelly speaks to me i feel ignored she just say do wsth they want to grt you kids back please send me a emsil

Dear Irms,
      Call the office and I will chat with you about your situation.

National Child Abuse Defense & Resource Center

9. Here is a case where it is PROVEN that HRS, SAFE Center, Guardian Ad Litum ALL got it WRONG!!!

And there IS NO RECORSE FOR THE FALSELY ACCUSED!!!
    Just a RUINED LIFE, and not even an I’M SORRY!!!!

10. Heather says:

I really need your help in March 2015 i was falsely accused of class A felony child abuse after only 3 days of “investigation” which i wasn’t even there when the incident occured and don’t know where to turn turn to. i have had my precious babies ripped way from me and after serving almost 5 months in jail am out on house arrest. I have completed all of the stipulations in family court but they are still giving me the run around and telling me that i am in denial. Please Help me. I feel that i am not getting the representation that i need because I am poor and I am scared that this is going to result in reparable damage to my children let alone jail time for something I could never do to my child let alone anyone else’s. Thanks

Dear Heather,
      It is unclear what the allegation is. You also can have your lawyer give us a call and we will see if there are any suggestions we can make. Our number is 419-865-0513.

11. Mimi says:

My fiancé is currently being falsely accused of sa for both of his children. His ex wife alienated him from the children, and then manipulated the children to say inappropriate things happened when they visited last summer.All claims were found unsubstantiated by CPS because the children never made any claims that rise to the level of sexual or physical abuse., but they have still not allowed him any visitation with his children. My fiancé hired a GAL and they conducted another forensic interview now the children have changed their stories since the CPS forensics. So now both my fiancé and his ex wife have been order a psyche eval where he was supposed to be observed with his children as part of the evaluation. Well he showed up at the evaluation and was told that he would not be observed with his children because the children family therapist told the GAL that the children had anxiety about seeing their father. The GAL then enforced that this was ok. Also, the evaluator told my fiancé that they did not review any of his documentation he gave them. Can we have this evaluation thrown out because it doesn’t seem ok for them to evaluate him as a parent without observing him with the children. Also the courts and GAL, have no grounds to continue to keep him from contact with the children. What motions can he file? and what can be done to get this thrown out?

Dear Mimi,
      We are not lawyers but I believe a “custody evaluation” cannot be valid without seeing the kids with each parent. Check the codes of ethics for the degree of the person doing the evaluation.

12. Tom says:

I noticed there are no members in the New England area. Is this still true? If not, would you please send me a list of members in New England, specifically Massachusets.

Dear Tom,
      Where in Massachusetts. Call the office for a referral. Our number is 419-865-0513.

13. Marvalyne says:

United family health clinics failed to provide my sister with adequate prenatal care knowing her medical condition and her being a patient there for 15 years through multiple pregnancies the only thing that changed was her insurance was no longer provided by her job but she was now receiving medical through government assistance. Due to her lack of medical care regarding her vitamin D deficiency her placenta detached from her uterus and my nephew was born four months premature. In her previous pregnancies if it were an issue she was prescribed vitamin D and was able to carry normal healthy term pregnancies. She was not aware that it was an actual vitamin D deficiency she was told by doctors that it was something regarding her red platelets which we later found to be associated with vitamin D deficiency. Due to her medical insurance changing she was not offerd the same medical care that she had previously been offered and by her not being provided vitamin D her deficiency passed on to my nephew and also affected her pregnancy causing her to have a placental abruption at home 4 months before her due date. The medical records state that when my nephew was born there was some fluid in one of his ventricles we are now aware that this was a buildup of cerebral spinal fluid which is a condition called hydrocephalus and there was a blockage due to his vitamin D deficiency , iron deficiency and his premature condition. 8 months after my nephew was born with barely any medical follow ups from his clinic or doctors in regards to his prematurity. We were a little afraid to bring him home we figured it was too soon because he was so small and so fragile but the doctors cleared him and sent him home. He was born January 4th 2015 and he was released from the hospital I believe March 4th 2015. On September 5th 2015 between 11pm and 12am. My sister noticed my nephew having a hard time breathing and he passed out in her arms. She called the ambulance and they came and brought them to the hospital when they arrived at the hospital the doctors had to evaluate him because there were no signs of what could cause his condition. After looking him over they decided to run scans to see what could be going on internally to cause him to stop breathing. When they did a catscan they noticed that he had a subdural hematoma with a midline shift his medical records say that there were no contusions or any other signs of trauma or anything going on other than his two bridging veins had been torn internally and there was a pool of blood on the left side of his head which they had to evacuate the blood the doctor who performed the surgery assumed without any investigation that there was signs of abuse even though there were no physical signs of abuse. On September 6th CPS had already been contacted and my sister had been reported and a determination has been made to remove my nephew from my sisters custody due to abuse neglect or lack of supervision. When I approached CPS and the social worker at the hospital requesting to get custody of my nephew instead of having him placed in foster care. I was told by the hospital social worker that I would have to talk to CPS, when I contacted CPS I was told that I could not have my nephew because I would give him to the abuser when I ask the worker who is the abuser she told me I was playing word games and that I could not have custody of my nephew. My nephew was released to foster care on September 15th from Children’s Hospital he was released to a foster provider that the County had chosen instead of allowing me to have custody of my nephew. My nephew had a serious incision on his head from his surgery and due to the severe swelling in his head his bone flap had been removed and currently as of today February 23rd 2016 his bone flap is still off. We are waiting for the swelling to completely go down so that we are able to put his bone flap on without pushing on his brain. It was noted that my nephew acquired hydrocephalus which due to his medical records seems like it was a condition that was already there that had been overlooked and he was never treated for his vitamin D deficiency. My sister was never treated for her vitamin D deficiency or given supplements for her vitamin D deficiency until after this incident occurred. None of the doctors investigated my nephews health records after being told that he was 4 months premature and the radiologist also stated on record and in court that there was old and new blood if there was old and new blood that meant that there was a pre-existing condition that was happening which caused this to occur. Regarding my nephew having hydrocephalus hydrocephalus is caused by iron deficiency and vitamin D deficiency along with other factors but none other than the vitamin deficiency work contributors to my nephew’s condition. The hospital tried to say that my nephew was abused and he needed a shunt placed in his head so that he would be able to absorb his cerebral spinal fluid my sister found a report from a doctor and other credible doctors regarding vitamin D deficiency and how it affects pregnant women and neonates how it causes prenatal abruption rickets hydrocephalus another conditions. Midwest children’s Resource Center also known as in MCRC one of their main doctors who has multiple reviews of falsely accusing parents of abuse without proper investigation argued with the radiologist of their being old and new blood or of there being a chronic issue causing this condition to occur in my nephew. The MCRC doctor is not knowledgeable on vitamin D deficiency neither were any of the surgeons, or doctors assisting my nephew. The study directed us to a pathological forensics specialist or a endocrinologist which one we asked we were provided with the doctor that looked like any material she used was outdated. This research that my sister found spelled out step by step what happened to my nephew medically so we decided to not allow the doctors to perform the surgery to place a permanent shunt into my nephew’s head instead based off of the research article that we found it’s stated that he was not old enough to be able to fully absorb cerebral spinal fluid and he would develope this around 6 months. At the time of the surgery he was around that age gestationally however because he was not provided vitamin D and iron there was a blockage. With the article stating that he would be able to absorb cerebral spinal fluid normally at around six months and because of his vitamin D deficiency blocking the absorption if it was to start we asked the doctors to provide him with vitamin D and see if it cleared the hydrocephalus before they tried to place a shunt in his head. The doctors argued that they have been in their profession for over 20 years and know that vitamin D will not help. However the doctor allowed us to give him vitamin D and it cleared up his hydrocephalus the doctor stated that he stood corrected. The clinic started a policy regarding checking pregnant women for vitamin D deficiency. The hospital stated that they never said it was abuse. CPS denied me of getting my nephew placed him in foster care ignored our cries of him not being taken care of in only because I spoke out in court on record and told about what was going on the judge made CPS give me my nephew. However they still had not checked on my nephew because of my exposure CPS went and checked on my nephew and left him in the foster care to be abused. He was not fed the full 22 days that he was in the foster parents custody all of his fingertips for bloody his butt was severely diaper rash to the point his skin was blistering off he had lost 3 pounds and she had fed him adult insure instead of Similac. He also stated to the doctor that she was giving him regular cow milk whipped cream strawberries and cheese when he is only gestationally 5 to 6 months. For some unknown reason the foster parent was not reported by the clinic or by the hospital. My nephew was taken from his clinical appointment and admitted into the hospital for 7 additional days due to his condition which was listed as failure to thrive meaning if you would have stayed in the custody of the foster parent he would have died. The foster parent also has custody of 10 – 15 other had injured kids and nobody deemed it reasonable to report this woman and allowed her to go home to these kids for at least two weeks after the incident. When I asked the hospital the clinic and CPS why this woman was not reported everyone stated someone else was supposed to report it. It took for me to call the police and file a teleserve report for attention to be brought on this matter. The lawyer that my sister was appointed has violated confidentiality rights and has done everything in her power to not represent my sister properly in this case. The lawyer also went as far to say that she will not get a medical professional to agree with what my sister is saying because it will go against the County records it made us wonder whose side was she really on. After months of this going on and all the facts being brought and clearly being able to see during the trial that there was a huge problem and the judge made us aware and everybody else that there was a problem however instead of him placing an order on the truth he assisted in covering up what is being done to low income families in children. There have been children that have died and parents that have been falsely accused of abuse proof is there but because of who it affects nothing is being done. And in this great country of ours we have a large abuse of power. Since the judge has ordered that all of my sisters kids be adjudicated even though all of the kids were left in her custody except for my nephew they’re being forced to take Services from the same County that has called abuse neglect and lack of supervision. Everyone is covering up for everyone because of the truth comes out it would cause a lot of problems. The hospital has gotten on record and testified and I was told by a lawyer that the trial should have been recorded I’m hoping to see how we can get access to that because it seems like the judge twisted his order to cover the County. The judge’s order also contradicts what was said and hopefully recorded in court.

Dear Marvalyne,

Your sisters story is very sad but has been heard before. It sounds like the trial was in family or juvenile court and has concluded. Depending on the state, you might be able to find a lawyer who will do the appeal if you call the bar association and see if anyone is taking pro bono appeal work. You might also check law colleges to see if there are any law clinics that will help. I do not believe the case can be won without independent doctors looking at the file. If you get a lawyer to take this, he or she can call us and we will make referrals of wonderful doctors who really care but the courts will have to pay for them.

14. jon says:

hi I wish your web site was found earlier a lot earlier okay on2014 my father inlaw brought his grandaugher up to texas from midland where I lived for 13 years and where my wife is from.mr and my wife live in a rv with 2 kida at the time and 7 months pregnant. and my father inlaw also lived an an alt rv beside ur we came to texas to make fast money in oil field about two or three weeks mast maybe less and my neice her grandpa she wants to go back home he daid no not for 2 months so about three day after their debate my neice was 10 of 11 I think. sometime in jule I cant fully remember I got off work went home showered then we let to town and decide to bring our neice she took me to jui jitsu then we went to store wife went in me neice my 2 year old daughter an one year old stayed in vehicle wife was back in about 7 to 10 latter then ordered food ”wife asked neice if she wanted anything she stated what she wanted and in mild exited tone like a kid would asked for a milk shake wife yea” that evening my wife said dad wanted to talk he started to tell me my neice told them in the car I made her innapropriatly grab my you know penis some how I pulled her arm in a public parking lot and did that I stated I did or would never and we went through it all he stated he believed me I said well I don’t believe you he said okay pulled a gun ad said if I didn’t you be dead I git mad caus ethe gun neways my neice mom came got her and stated don’t worry she probably just wanted to come home that was around june around December close to chirtsmas my father inlaw called and stated my neice got called in the counellor due to grade and tells them the reson she why told them it was because of that accusation 6 months ago jan 2015 o get arrested for indecency I bailed out before indictment while in jail 5 people tried trial lost lowest was 15 highest 65 years scared k had trust in the judicial courts month n a half later got indicted abd bail raised to 2000000 back in jail filed and delivered directly to judge bof alt council my court app stated he does and will not work for me or will do anything I reqest he works for state I request alt council right paper filled perfect reason judge took paper glanced and she smiled abd stated they do not have the funds and resources to request that I can hire one my father in law foun an att who would take it for 5000 new atterny seen him 3 times while in carsareated one visit and two pretrials it wasn’t looking good I told my wife her sister needed to do something 4 days bfore last pretrial my neice and her dad contacted the prosecuter and stated she wanted to drop charges and lied with a mailed statmet he said no state picked it up and wasn’t his concern if she lied or not he prosectes he stated to them he will offer deffered ajudicated probation while in jail my wife stated that that they contacted I ask did she tell the truth my wife said she cant tell me due to the phones I was scared last pretrial my atterny came in and stsed you will be happt I worked my but off getting this sweat deal he staed 10 year ajudicateded he said this guarrentees off your record I 10 yeards is ridiculous and asked my neice contacted the prosicuter he staded yes and I said then why not trial well that letter and convo will not be brought up in trial so it wouldn’t held I staded I still neverseen my discovery or knoe what all was said about me he stated that’s why we got the deploma and stated look I don’t need you you need me if you feel I’m not doing asn adiquet job tell me now or sign these and be with your wife and kida again I stated I sdont want 10 years or life registration he stated u finish 3 years we can get it dismissed probation and grgistration I felt I had no choice and I wans under stress and fear I said I accept he sia we will sign tomorrpw called my wife she was mad she called brotheronlaw told him then told Julie tell him go to trialneice will admit to liend next day I talked to atterny told him never mind and why and he stated I wont request her to go on stand I was shocked the prosicuter came back with him and I stated I have the right to face my accuser he stared he is good and he will make the jury have the up most sympathy for niece so he stated take the offer or go to trial where I will push the max for the 2 counts I couldn’t move they go to walk I said drop the second count he said okay I took probation now ints been 7 months I missed my stapdads funeral got denied by probation I have 2 teen sisters cant see them plea agreement staed I can be and live wilth my biological and any and all times probation tried to remove that and o has vehicle problems and now they might violate bc I missed two claases and visit this whle ordeal gave me major depression and if I stated to my po I’m innocent they revoke me for refusal of treatment I read that you can get a plea reversed I need advice for that also I wasn’t notifyied till I got out if they violated me then its 3 felonys one from state .po.orighinal neice is willing to go to judge after udge and make multible records of her false aligations and I’m going to be treated for ptsd I need help on how to persue this

Dear Jon,
      There are limited times when a plea can be withdrawn. Not being a lawyer I cannot tell you what the time limit is. If your niece were to fully recant and join the fight you might be able to do something like clemency from the Governor. You need the advice of a good lawyer. Try to talk to the innocence project to see if they can give you any recommendations.

15. jon says:

I’m sorry that was so long I jus I got played by the system bad whit what I feel is total injustice sence I took the plea I attempted suicide I have uncotolable out buts with sadness and anger my wife ccouldnt handle it and she left me and went back to Missouri with our 3 kids we still talk but she said this all changed me of corse it did you becoming a sexoofender is the hardes thing to ever do espesually if ur innocent its embarracing to go to the dmv to alter your licence because you cant just request a 1 year licence you gotta tell them why and show them I cannot leave my county my atterny stated that afrer a year probation will let you travel they have to I stated to my po I want to trsnsfer as soon as i could wether its a year or less she told me okay just to let you knw you will never be able to transnfer to Missouri beude that’s where your neice is and she needs too feel safe I almost told her I didn’t do itbut I researche it if I state I’m innocent I’m revoked just like my att stated know I’m a different person and that just right there hurts me because I use to always be happy and motivated I cant go back and train jui jitsu due to kidsand my po stated that a sexofender dosent need to be doing thst with people espasially if they dony know what kind of person you are our probate system is very corrupt it sets miss guided to fail it and st do the s.o probation officer I got on 6 months a year prior due to a friend same probate place every time I got a report paper it stated when to come in next and what to bring and if you lost it he can re print and every document was scanned or imputed in comuter and now with my felony p.o two doors she hand wrights what to bring on a visit sticky note stating what to bring and if you don’t request or remind her she will kep original and never make coppy always got stay perfectly on top of payments also there was alredy three separate tomes i got a letter stating i did ot make a payment when i did i always go in and to at office i got recipt to show them and thay stated well i mousta of never imputed in the computer 700 dollar payment then again for 400 and ine for 300 the trhee i culdnt fing the recipt from po but i did have money order recipt got billing stateme to prove they took moneyin 7 minth this county violated 16 s.o on probation

16. Jodi says:

My son was 11 years old when this nightmare started he was accused of sexual assault of 2 children he got a jury trial and 16 years he spent years in the Texas youth commission and after that he is on parole has to register has group once a week and lie detector test every 6 months to a year. One of the parents was messing with my son and I found out about this after our world has been turned upside down. I try to tell a sheriff and I get that’s sexual gratification for him. There is so much more to this story and my 27 year old son needs help. And as I’m writing this his parole officer revoked his parole and is sending him to ISF she has brought stuff up that his former parole officer new about and had been taken care of. I could write a book on all the things that hill county did wrong and I tried to find groups and other organizations that would help back then. How is this justice to ruin a child’s life and continue to do so as an adult! He has a beautiful daughter he can’t see her will never be able to marry and have a normal life! Like I said there is so much more to this story.

Dear Jodi,
      Call the office to discuss the situation. Our number is 419-865-0513.

17. sally says:

My 10 year old granddaughter was talking with her friends and they were playing this game, tell us your biggest darkest secret. She told them her father sexually abused her. They told the school, school called the police. The police took her to the station arrested her father at home. My daughter was told not to have any contact with her husband, not to talk about this with her daughter or all her children would be removed from the home. With her father gone and her mom in a temporary state of fear and confusion my granddaughter not one sign of being upset in fact she is happy and seems to be enjoying the fact that she has caused all this trouble. She has a habit of telling lies I think for attention. When my daughter read the police report which stated this happened when she was in bed when she had crawled in bed with her parents my daughter realized that on those dates my son in law was working 3rd shift and never even went to bed until after he drove the children to school. No one wants to hear the truth they have already made up their minds. Some one tried to ask my granddaughter a question the other day and she smiled and said sorry they told me I can not talk to anyone about that. She is very smart and now that her father is gone she is telling us she should be able to date because her friends are. We don’t have a lot of money and the court appointed lawyers in this county work more for the court than their clients. We don’t know what to do. Would appreciate any ideas you have. I fear my daughter’s husband is going to go to prison for something he never did.

Dear Sally,
      Call the office so I can see if there is something we can suggest. The number is 419-865-0513.

18. melissa says:

The state of s.c. Has dss workers that has lied to judges grandchildren taken even after 3 cases of unfounded. Every thing they asked has been done. Daughter finished classes everything n dec2015 now still not returned children. Father of 2 children as made it his mission to destory mother of childrens life. Its his way or this constant games wuth dss. The dss worker told me her self shed destory my daughters life and she has done a good job.I watched and helped my daughter fight to work support kids and get nursing degree to have this to deal with . Its amazing how someone can lie and get away. The truth is not welcome n this state. My son n law is right I didn’t know how to play the game. A prior divorce and daughter that never forgive me of divorcing her father has helped destory lives.

Dear Melissa,
      This is sadly not an uncommon story.

19. Karen Box says:

I am a 30+ years foster/adoptive parent & teacher who has now had my 6 year old foster child ripped from my home because a 10 year old who moved from my home more than two years ago has made a false allegation against me.My life had already been made a living hell by the local dcfs office because I insist they provide services for my 6 year old.They have wanted to get rid of me for years and now it appears they will destroy me.I have an attorney but dcfs has 60 days to conduct their investigation,plus unlimited 30 day extensions.Can anybody help me?

Dear Karen,
      As a foster-parent it seems the agencies turn on you the fastest even though they should know you the best. Feel free to have your lawyer give us a call to see if we can help. Our number is 419-65-0513.

20. Jane doe says:

In October my husband and I were anonymously accusd that we abuse our children used drugs etc very crazy and horrible accusations to ACS . 60 days later it was unfounded i was so heartbroken wanting to know who would try to harm my children my family saying such horrible things and trying to get them taken away from us . Now 2 months later yet another case now supposly for children’s lateness my oldest has severe asthma so she misses some of her first period because she has to take her treatment . I feel like I’m getting harassed it’s horrible I don’t believe it’s from attendance. Both my husband and I have spotless clean records I’m actually in the process of becoming an bridge and tunnel officer this is horrible . I’m so scared like when will this end . We moved to where we currently live a year ago never had a problem in our old Home . What do u think I should do ?

Dear Jane Doe,
      The allegations can keep coming and if they do ACS has to investigate. You may want to consider moving again our of the area and starting new. Sadly, the person reporting you is not disclosed so you do not know who your false accuser is and there is no way to find out unless there is a slip up and it is discovered. You might want to address concerns at the school and prove the medical condition and maybe that will stop it at least from that side.

21. Cassie says:

DHS/CPS removed my children after my son apparently made an accusation that I choked him. My son has a significant mental illness and has a history of false accusations. In his mind he distorts reality and makes plausible statement. He utilizes splitting to gain control and it is documented. However the social worker has presented documents with non-factual statements to portray me as a poor person. The social worker has written many non-factual statements and professionals have noted they are in accurate and NOBODY at the agency is doing anything about it. I have forwarded the documents and the professional statements to the dept. heads and she is still on the case (it was said she would be removed). There are more inappropriate events occurring and I have made several calls to find out who can help. My ex-husband is a police officer and it was found he has a relationship (friend) with the social worker. My ex-husband was charged with abuse and I agreed to have the charges reduced and he would keep his job. That was in 2008 (he confessed to what he did believed he would get away with it). He had not had substantial contact with the kids since then. All professionals stayed away from and it was strange her relationship. Then I found out through a FB post and it made sense.

I need guidance as the appointed attorney does not do anything. My children are not able to contact me. It is devastating! Divorcing an abusive police officer was bad when we left in hiding (court documented). Now the man we stayed away from has my kids and a child that is not his. Telling my kids untrue things and brainwashing them (giving them abuse accounts that never happened, telling them I only wanted child support and don’t love them, I put my son in residential for his illness and I don’t love him). I have made every sacrifice for my children because I dedicated my life to them the day they were born. That is my job as their parent. I would NEVER put a child in that position or let them for a minute believe their parent did not love them. That is cruelty and abuse! My child is half of both of us and the selfishness of another person will destroy my children and our future.

Dear Cassie,
      Call the office and we can see what suggestions we can make. Our number is 419-865-0513.

22. Dee says:

My daughter, me and other family members as well as her boyfriend and his family have all been accused of child abuse. My daughter took her daughter in to Nationwide Childrens Hospital for a scheduled MRI by her pediactric Optometrist to get a better look at my granddaughters optic nerve. My grand daughter we born with issues and stayed in the hopital for 25 days. She is 3 months old. They thought she may be blind another posible issue. They found some bleeding on her brain and immediately called CPS who took custody away from my daughter. My granddaughter has no broken bones per full body xray, no bruises, not even a diaper rash. There was no injury to her brain stem per MRI, no sign from my grand daughter of fear toward any family member. She is a very happy baby. Aside from all of this after CPS takes custody from my daughter, the hosiptal placed my grand daughter in some kind of research custody that my daughter has told them she was not comfortable doing. And now we are presumded guilty and have to prove our innocence. We are told that each of us needs an attorney but we can’t afford that.My daughter has a court appointed attorney. I have been advise to exercise my right to remain silent but I am afraid that that will prolong my grand daughter from coming home. We are innocent of any wrong doing I really don’t know what to do.

Dee,
      Nationwide is very much and advocacy hospital that I believe has lost its way. You may want to call us to see what we can suggest. Our number is 419-865-0513.

23. tracy says:

I’m calling regarding my son he take up lead guilty for a charge he didn’t commit it was breaking into a home and stolen guns we were in Sacramento at the time it when it happened but they scared him and his lawyer wasn’t on his side well then you sent them 6 years when I’ve got 12 Years cuz he’s Runnin cuz he would rather kill himself then spent 12 years in prison for something he didn’t do it so he’s on the run now and I need a lawyer to help me take care of this so I can have my son back and not losing forever for something that he didn’t do because his lawyer didn’t want to stand up for what is a public defender I want the people that said he did knows he didn’t do it and I want to go after them he’s already got a year-and-a-half for all this crime that he didn’t even do it he said he would have never been in trouble if it wasn’t for this one incident I need some help I need to know if somebody can help me

Dear Tracy,
      You can call our office and I can make a referral to a Sacramento lawyer but he is not court appointed. Our number is 419-865-0513.

24. Anonymous says:

My boyfriend was falsely accused of battery against two of my children. I hear comments everyday about how I am wrong for defending him when I know he would never abuse my children. Reason I know the accusations are false is because my children have lied on other people before saying they have hit them and they didn’t. My boyfriend’s reputation has suffered tremendously from this and he is left with nothing while I’m fighting just to get them back home. I had numerous false allegations filed by my mother before and while I was with my boyfriend so spanking wasn’t an option as a form of discipline. Her goal is to have my children permanently removed from me because she thinks they are being abused when they get hurt from just being children. Since my children have been removed, my youngest son, son of my boyfriend(the accused) has been injured multiple times as well as my daughter and my daughter told me that my mom whoops them. Being that this whole case is evolved around abuse how can my mother be giving my children “whoopings”? The one who got me involved with CPS is doing the very things she accused me and other individuals of doing? How the children came about being removed is another thing that is an issue. They believed accusations from children that had lied to them and they knew they lied. When my children were interviewed they coerced them into saying someone beat them on the head with a belt which accusations for that were made perviously but unsubstantiated. I took my daughter to get checked for an injury that she repeatedly told them she doesn’t know what happened then said she fell of her bike. According to the dr they said she was choked and sexually abused although the tests came back negative. So please tell me where the battery charge comes in? She was outside with neighbors and friends when the accident happened and he was inside fixing dinner. I was at work and he texted me everything that happened when the injury was brought to his attention(including cleaning injury, checking for signs of concussion, bandaging injury, and allowing her to go back outside to play). I’m in no way saying I’m putting this man before my children but I refuse to lie and say he has battered my children when I know it isn’t true. A few weeks before all this happened my daughter lie on my niece’s boyfriend saying he hit her. She did this in front of my mom, sister, niece, a friend of mine and my other children yet a blind eye is getting turned to that. We need help!!

Hi,
      In my opinion you are honorable to not condone an allegation you know is false. Call our office and see what suggestions we might be able to offer. Our number is 419-865-0513.

25. Leslie Mills says:

I was plead guilty to child abuse because my attorney said the I would get my children back faster it was 2 years later and I have my name on the child abuse registry. I was a school driver I lost my job and can’t work with children anymore. It’s been 14 years and now I have custody of my grand child though the courts because my daughter has a drug problem. I need my name cleared so I could go back to driving school bus.If you could help me or direct me to someone that can. Please contact at my email address.

26. I need a lawyer that can and will represent me in this unjust case that I have with the DHS here in Helena West Helena Arkansas, I have been falsely accused of abusing my 4 month old son by the DHS, They are stating that my son had a fracture in his left arm and 2fractures in both of his legs, but the record shows that it was not so,my name has been destroyed my Marriage and my family as well, I can’t live with my family any more all because of a lie.is there anyone who will represent me please?

Dear George,
      I know Arkansas lawyers but they are not court appointed or pro bono lawyers. If you would like a referral just call the office. Our number is 419-865-0513. If you have a public defender, they can always call too!

27. Jessica says:

Please help as I have been falsely accused of child abandonment.

Dear Jessica,
      Call the office 419-865-0513.

28. Beth says:

Hi..My friend served 3-1/2 yrs for sex abuse against 6 yr old this happened in Tennesse..he had been living with the girls mom for couple yrs..he caught her stealing his stuff and he left her…she Went crying to him begging him to come home..so he did..1 week later he was laying in bed with child’s mom and the 6 yr old girl screamed…waking him and her mom up he saw door going outside open and went to close it while mom went to little girl…when he went back to see what going on…the mom told him to get away that he had sexually violated her penial penetration…He responded to her saying you got to b crazy..I was n bed with u sleeping..anyways they took the girl to hospital..no evidence of abuse..doctor report was inconclusive..he was one of those that police questioned told him he didn’t need a lawyer no prior criminal record kept telling him to admit it he asked for DNA test..bc he kept proclaiming his innocence..they told him if he didn’t admit to it they see he went away for long time..he still proclaimed his innocence..finally after hrs of baggering an them telling him he was going away either way he falsely confessed…he wishes he never confessed to a crime he didn’t commit
    But he did out of fear and wanting to Go home..
    He has been on the registry for sexual offenders since..
    The mom of the girl several yrs later saw him and his ex-GF and workers at auto part store and yelled at him..that she fixed him that she made sure he would never be able to keep a GF. That had been true bc they left when he told them as condition of court..or if they had kids couldn’t b around kids.
    The 6 yr female recanted the abuse happened as a teenager stating her mom made her say it..
    He has also passed lie detectors test..2 of them..
    He has dyslexia does not read or write well and has low IQ.
    What can be done to get this exonerated???

Dear Beth,
      If the girl is still recanting he will need a really good lawyer for an actual innocence claim. Call the office if she is still recanting and willing to be public about it. Our number is 419-865-0513.

29. Beth says:

Hi again
    The 6:-yr old girls mom had relative that worked with police and courthouse

30. glenn says:

back in july 2013 I was driving a log truck everyday.one day I got off work and another driver took me to the motel where I was staying when I got to the motel and saw my neighbors door open so I walked in and saw a drug deal.i thought nothing of it and then maybe an hour later the police was knocking on my door saying I touched his 10 year old daughter.i said that I didn’t do it.a few days passed then detectives wanted to talk to me about it and I agreed to it we went to the police station and they first said that they don’t believe I did it but wanted to hear my side of it,i said if I didn’t do it what side is there to hear? they kept trying for 2 hours to get me to say something about something I didn’t do,well after about 5 or 6 weeks later I was arrested for indecent liberties with a minor.then the father also said I touched another girl same age.the other girl said nothing happened and the detectives went back to the girls motel room and tried 3 different times to get the girl to say I did it and the reason I knew about it was the father of the girl was in jail with me and he told me that they tried to get her to change her story.i had a court appointed attorney who only saw me when he was offering a plea deal.. i was in jail for 10 months before I took it due to stress. you cant get any medical attention in jail just asprins I had 3 witnesses that knew what really happened but they was going to keep me locked up for 2 years before I went to trial. the father even went around the motel complex trying to get everybody to say I did it. they said it happened in the 1st week in july but I haven’t seen his kids 3 weeks before I was accused. the kids would come into my room to play on the computer but I would leave the door open and I would stay outside with the adults there was even video cameras all over the place to back up the truth but they didn’t want that. there was also about 10-12 kids living there ages ranging from 2 to about 14 and they were never questioned. now they got me on probation and seeing a shrink and they both keep bringing up about me taking a lie detector test at my expense which I think they’re still trying to find out something. they also say I’m in denial is there anything I can do? I was under a doctors care for about 2 months back in 2012 and i’m afraid my stress level is going to get too high again..i am always worrying about this mess I am in. since I been labeled a sex offender I’m even afraid to be around my grand kids or anyone else’s kids.. any advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time in reading this letter

Dear Glenn,
      Your fears are justified. Don’t go around kids. Sadly you took a deal. A deal is a deal is a deal. If you were going to challenge the plea I suspect it had to be before sentencing or shortly there after. If the kid recants then maybe you can do something but I am skeptical. You can call the office for a lawyer referral for an opinion. Our number is 419-865-0513.

31. Michael Zimmerman says:

A friend of mine was falsely convicted of sexually assaulting his niece when she claimed she was 9 years old. The charges were filed 2 weeks after my buddy’s fathers funeral service and his sister did this to get at the life insurance check his dad left him, she had the other check. After the charges of 1st degree rape, 1st degree sex offense, indecent liberties with a child were filed she made a civil lawsuit over the check claiming he forged their dads name on the check and because he was locked up 2 1/2 months later she won her suit over it by default because she didnt bother to tell him when and where the civil suit was gonna take place. They claimed it could have happened anywhere from 2009-2011, in 2009 he was in south carolina the entire time and didnt move back to north carolina until early 2010 and moved in with his parents to take care of them. They claimed him and his niece lived together and yet they never did, both she and her mother lived in an apartment complex which has a lease in theresa’s name until they moved in with mary who framed him. They had 3 suspects, an unknown male with long dark hair, another was his buddy dave who they claimed they could not find or locate and yet he lives in that very city and works at a carpet store called floor designs unlimited, how could they not find dave? Danny was the only one charged, arrested and convicted and his sister made off with 92k as a result of his arrest, because she got 2 life insurance checks and has power of attorney over the mother of the kid and has been known to abuse it when she stole her 401k from her. His niece gave the police a diary and on the stand she claimed she had always been writing diaries even before the alleged assault and yet the very first line of it is this is my very first diary. His niece kept contradicting herself on the stand and dan had a jury of 13, 6 males, 6 females and 1 female alternate, the alternate was gonna acquit on all charges and the rest were gonna convict. She said his niece kept contradicting herself and that it seemed as if the diary was created for the accusation and she was dismissed from the jury. Every single witness the assistant district attorney called got busted by dans lawyer for making stuff up on the stand and even he got busted for lying about the man outright but the judge didnt do anything about it, in fact he contributed to his conviction by the rulings he did. When his niece would be asked a question which would go on the record he would dismiss the jury and she would answer it and then the jury returns and she answer it in a different way. ALso the ADA brought up his buddy dave when asking the investigator questions on the stand and after dans lawyer did the same thing, the ADA objected and the judge overruled his lawyer, she had a right to ask questions about dave since they brought him up. Also they had a jail house snitch that claimed my buddy confessed to raping his niece which he wouldnt be capable of anyways because of his crushed spine which his L1-L5 disks are gone and had severe ED due to the meds he was on because of the nerve damage he had which put him in extreme pain all the time. Dans lawyer had proof he had been coached by the cops and it was caught on audio and video during his interview with the cops and that he was offered a deal by the ADA in exchange for his word against my big brother dan, he would be allowed to sign himself out of the county jail and all charges against him would be dropped, that is illegal for a habitual felon to sign himself out of the county jail and that the ADA signed the release form, his lawyer had that evidence that showed they were coaching him and the judge still allowed his testimony to be used against him. The bailiffs were whispering there are so many contradictions, the accusation against him was discredited by his lawyer and he still got convicted even thou and sent to prison to 20-25 years even thou it should have been an acquittal, is there anything that can be done for this man because he was set up by his sister mary over a check she wanted. Are there are resources for his appeal that can be used here? Because i found him a book to help him prepare his brief called winning on appeal better briefs and oral arguments 2nd edition. I am sorry for the length of this post but im desperate here, he feels good about his appeal because he said there are reversable errors that did lead to his conviction, Everything was in his favor.

Dear Michael,
      A direct appeal is a right and can be written by court appointed or public appellate defenders. I am unaware unless there is DNA of any place where you can get free appeals done. If there was DNA testimony then check with the Innocence Project for your state.

Exec, Dir.

32. Jessica says:

I need help DCS has been to my home 5 times and to my children’s school each time case closed in the same day I’m being fasley accused of child abuse against my stepson please help I’m being harrassed

Dear Jessica,
      There is little you can do when being repeatedly falsely accused. You might talk to a lawyer or even DCS to see what they suggest since they are only ones who actually know the accuser.

33. Theresa says:

I desperately need more help for my 21 yr old son who has autism. He was arrested and is facing 9 charges including 3 measure 11 charges for engaging with a young girl online that told him she was older & he thought it was consensual even though in the eyes of the law it was not. I am not in denial of the seriousness or blaming anyone but I also think his disabilty should be taken into account for this to be dealt with appropriately. The legal system is making an example of him, and he doesnt even understand the magnitude of his charges. He is not a child molester…his judgement is impaired due to his disabilities. No one was even aware of his disabilities for the first two days because he doesn’t know how to advocate for himself, it instantly became a very high profile case in our area via all media. Please is there anyone who can help? He was transferred to a jail further away today because he was told the one he was at is full…he was almost stabbed there today for his food tray today because he couldn’t pay another inmate to be allowed to keep it and told if he told anyone he would be killed! He is talking suicidal and has never been suicidal. He begged a nurse for help and they put him in 30 days lock down for his protection! I am so afraid for his safety and he is facing life in jail practically! He is not a predator or a pedophile or a safety risk to society- he has autism. I am pleading for someone to help us…

34. Brigette says:

When my husband’s ex-wife was roughly 12, she claimed her step dad had sexually assaulted her when she was 11. There was no evidence, and it was about a year after he had found out her mom was cheating and kicked them out of his home. She had two younger half sisters that her mom left with him. She showed no emotional signs of sexual abuse. He was sentenced based on her word only. My husband said there were some odd things about her when it came to the trial. He met her and started dating her when she was 14, shortly before the trial. When her step dad’s trial date came, she was very relaxed and unbothered prior to going, even tried to get my husband to fool around with her. He also says that after she got back from the trial, that she told him it was a positive experience because of the attention/pity she got from her real dad. She used the story often to illicit pity and attention from others. She and my husband eventually married and had a child. She started an affair with a coworker. When their daughter was 20 months old, she asked for a divorce. Three days later, she and her boyfriend took their daughter to the hospital and said that they thought my husband was sexually molesting her, claiming that she was exhibiting traumatized behavior. There was nothing to indicate this was true, and thankfully she was dumb enough to tell the hospital staff she was already planning a divorce for unrelated reasons. That coupled with her showing up with her new boyfriend I think helped them realize this for what it was; a tactic to get custody. Fast forward a few years. She again tries to get my husband’s custody taken away, filing a petition stating a ton of crap that we can thankfully prove wrong. I don’t want this to be too long, so I’ll name one last suspicious item: A year after leaving my husband, they get back together. Two weeks later, she tells him she can’t be with him because Alyx was suddenly acting traumatized again and she will always worry he molested their daughter. I won’t say how we got a hold of it, but we accidentally came across a saved text that was sent from her to a man three days before she told my husband that she couldn’t be with him. It said that she wanted to be with this other man, but that my husband was going to be a problem because he thought they were back together (you know, because she had said they were). She said that she had an idea. It was dated three days before she texted my husband saying that their daughter was suddenly “acting” like she had been traumatized by him. So after all that, my question is this: We don’t think she was ever molested by her step dad. I know that none of this proves he didn’t do it, but could it be enough to try an appeal or something? He’s already out of prison, but he’s on a sex offenders list for life. Could he use that she has falsely accused others as “evidence” on his behalf? Or would that be a lost cause? I just hate that she may very well have destroyed his life for her own benefit. Her step dad doesn’t know any of this, by the way. We aren’t in contact with him or anything, just wondering if it would be worth reaching out to him and giving him this information.

Dear Brigette,
      It will probably overturn a conviction. I would surely hold onto it for your own protection however. It also might not be a bed thing to reach out the father in support. I am sure he doesn’t feel much of it but I would do it carefully. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our office at 419-865-0513.

35. Helen says:

I need some help I have a public defender that really isn’t anything my boy friend is falsely accused of hiring and buring our eight month old daughter which is his all a lie I was there and the blesters wasn’t there when I came home they appead 15 min after i called nine-one-one for her breathing issues she started sweating and was hot and red then strange blesters appead … but I do know my child was not burned .. DCS removed all of my kids after I passed a polygraph test.and lockd him up

Dear Helen,
      The public defender is going to need to reach out to a burn expert and also the hot water tank also needs to be tested by the defense.

36. Helen says:

I ment hitting

37. Ana says:

My boyfriend’s sister and her boyfriend were falsely accused of child molestation. There’s no evidence, just hearsay. They put it on the news that they are asking for more victims. The case is not yet closed. I want to ask if there is possibility that she can prove that she’s innocent? What is the best way to do?

Dear Ana,
      The media driven cases cause more difficulties for the accused as you are personally witnessing. Either you or one of the lawyers can give us a call and we may be able to make some suggestions for the situation. Our number is 419-865-0513.