The Falsely Accused and Attorneys who represent them

……..Attorneys listed by State:  Click on link to the right……………….(A)

This site is dedicated to those who have been falsely accused of some type of child abuse and for the attorneys who represent them.

The National Innocence Project has exonerated, based upon DNA evidence, hundreds of persons who were convicted of atrocious crimes including capital murder and/or rape. A large number of those persons had confessed to crimes they did not commit. Considering that most cases of child abuse do not involve DNA evidence, one can only guess at the number of people in prison that are innocent. The fact that a person has been accused or charged and, possibly, convicted of the crime does not mean that they were guilty of the crime. There are many reasons for this phenomena that are touched upon in this site.

In the large percent of sexual abuse cases, there is no physical evidence or eyewitnesses. Medical exams are routinely “normal”. Yet, people are still convicted based upon a complainant and hearsay/vouching testimony by so-called “experts”. Especially disturbing are the cases where repeated, penile pentration was alleged, yet the medical exam was “normal” with what is considered an “intact” hymen.

In alleged Shaken Baby and other alleged physical abuse cases, there is seldom a search for an “equally competing hypothesis” for causation of any injuries. In most cases, the presumption is made that the injurie(s) were non-accidental and therefore must have been inflicted by someone. What is not commonly known is that in many of these cases, there is a gigantic dispute among medical experts as to whether a particular injury was accidental versus non-accidental or whether there is some non-abusive cause of the condition or injury.

The search for the truth regarding a child abuse allegation involves “The Law, the Science, the Myths, the Reality”. No one wants a guilty child abuser to go unpunished. On the other hand, there is a sentiment in the general public that it is “better to err on the side of safety” which translates into that “it is better to convict 10 innocent people to make sure we get the one guilty person”. That is, unless they are the person accused or a family member or friend.

Justice can be served when people educate themselves on the issues involved and let reason, rather than emotion, rule the day. We seek justice not only for real victims, but for those who have been ajudged a child abuser when they have not abused anyone.

This entry was posted in Blog, Homepage. Bookmark the permalink.

1,313 Responses to The Falsely Accused and Attorneys who represent them

1. I have an issue with cps in ny they intruded my home by just coming in my 16 year old whom had just had a baby at the time inadvertently let them in they allowed themselves in told me I had to sin paperwork allowing my kids to go to my moms or they would be placed in foster care that was a yr ago and that was because of someone I rented a room to thru dss overdosing in his private space which is a department in the same building cps and dss dss, is the attorney in the same place that was against me as well so not only did they threaten me with the police but violate my civil rights from the beginning and my children’s civil rights by threatening her with her son as well but have ruined my family this last year my oldest son is extremely depressed my oldest daughter quit school and is in an abusive relationship my two youngest children were in foster care briefly but were put back into my care . then I found out I had breast cancer so I had to leave state for a while for treatment they are with family for the summer I am sure ny cps isn’t happy about that but idc I am done with their harassment I completed their parenting and I went to cares they said I didn’t need to go back I have never had a dirty urine and based on cps hair follicle which can go back 60 days they want me to do another e val nope their is something about that called basing current circumstance in past but eh I did it while I was out if town doing this any way
    Plus an 8 hour course.but this is ridiculous

• admin says:

Dear SHannon,
      You may want to talk with a civil lawyer to see if there is anything that can be done.

Kim Hart
      Exec. Dir.
      National Child Abuse Defense & Resource Center

2. Leiliamarie Ragland says:

Hello my name is Leilia and I am writing in regards to my brother John who is currently in Airway heights. I can’t tell you for how long because for the past 6 months he has been sitting in jail with no actual sentence. Let’s start from the beginning. My brother and his wife have always had a volatile relationship physical and emotional abuse from both sides. Neither are great parents to say the least. In 2011 my brother went to jail for domestic violence after released knowing that his wife and her family would keep coming after him. His mother in law stated she would make sure that somehow he spent the rest of his life in jail where he belongs (she told this to me I then warned him). In fear of this he came to North Carolina to live with me. In 2013 he moved out but her and her family did not know this. I moved back to Washington in the beginning of May 2013. His wife then began contacting my mom asking where he was. She then miraculously heard her children say that my brother did things to them. Supposedly she went next door to her sisters who cannot stand my brother and she said the children then told her. She then called her mother and told her. She called the police and filed a report when investigators questioned the children the only one that would say this happened was her oldest daughter who has been known to say crazy stories. Such as her teacher bit her. And a guy at the store tried to do something to her and he bit off his wiener. She told investigators that she had to have stitches because my brother raped her. An exam was done on her and they found no physical evidence. I had went and seen her when I got back. I have only met her a couple times and my brother’s children. In 2012 I had a child and I wanted her to meet her cousins. When I went there my brother’s son asked if I was John’s sister when I said yes he told me he misses his daddy. By the time we got to court he said he feared him and the two oldest said they hated him. This is not the way they acted at the beginning of 2013. His wife had told me at one of the visits that her youngest who was I think 3 yrs old that she said something. I thought nothing of it because his wife didn’t seem to act concerned or like she even believed. I didn’t know that by this time she had filed a report on her oldest two. I believe she told me that it was the youngest so I wouldn’t ask the two oldest the truth. Every visit she kept asking me if he was in Washington. Suddenly one day I get a text from her saying my brother was in Jail. She said “thought you might want to know”. She used her children offering to me and my mother to have a part of their life all the while trying to get info out of us. The minute they picked up my brother she blocked us on Facebook and wouldn’t let us see the kids. Mind you we never said anything to her about the charges or anything we just wanted to be part of their lives. She never came to any of us out of concern for her or her kids about my brother in any way and she knows that my mom and brother are not close and that she would have listen to any concerns with an open mind (not immediately taken his side). After the process began in 2015 the trial and court process took a year. Every bit of the process had me shocked. There was no real evidence, only hearsay of the children and family. Which changed often. And didn’t make any sense. His attorney used the strategy telling the jury about all the bad things my brother did to show why the family would hate him except he half assed it and it blew up. All her family got up on the stand and said they always liked him until this. Which was a lie. He wasn’t allowed at family events and they wouldn’t let me get on the stand and tell about how her mother told me over the phone that she would make sure that somehow my brother would spend the rest of his life in jail where he belongs. When this all began my mother and I both asked my brother what was going on. We both felt like there was no way they would bring him all the way from Texas to Washington with no evidence. Were we both wrong. The whole trial was a whole he said she said with stories not matching. Their expert saying there was NO evidence but that evidence can heal and go away. I am sorry but evidence of a full grown man raping a little girl does not just disappear. And why would a little girl say something like my dad raped me and gave me stitches. Her own mother got on the stand and said that was a lie. After the jury heard about all the domestic violence they literally put their pads and pen down and stopped taking notes at the beginning. I told him when he called me “John your toast, they hate you and they will convict you just because they think you are a piece of shit”. My mom was hopeful and believed that they would never convict him on that horrible obvious lies that were fed to the children. Well she was wrong they convicted him of everything they could. He filed an appeal and won, but only for the things that require evidence, such as rape. He has been sitting in Jail waiting for resentencing for 6 months. I tried to file another appeal and failed. I don’t know what I’m doing plus I have 2 jobs, go to school full time and I am a single mother of 2 children. I want to dedicate all my time to setting him free but I just can’t. I have no money neither does he I am begging for your help. He has also signed over power of attorney to me if that helps at all. Through this case my brother has had several attorney, couple of which admitted to not being caught up, or unsure of the facts of the case. The attorney that went to trial didn’t want to hear anything from me or my mother. Even when we told him that my brother’s wife’s sister had done the same thing to try and get custody of her kids. The husband had a good attorney, charges were found to be false and he got custody. The attorney was a joke, so was the investigator.

• admin says:

Dear Leilia,
      You might want to contact the bar association to see if there is any lawyers in the area taking pro bono cases. Check the universities to see if there are any law clinics that would take the case. You can also contact the “innocence project” for the state he was convicted in.

Kim Hart
      Exec. Dir.
      National Child Abuse Defense & Resource Center

3. my twins were taken in to cps custody in Nov after a false report was made. I let the caseworker come in my home and talk to me and ny kids and listened to the report which stated my son nathan didnt get his adhd meds because i took them well my son isn’t adhd. He has autism and he doesn’t take any medication and his name is MASON and i use drugs and mentioned their daddy about 20 times. She left saying sounds like a false . I really don’t know what happened after that but she shows up about 20 days later demanding i take a drug test. So i asked had she talked to their teachers or anyone bc this was ridiculous and i in no way neglect or abuse my kids in the slightest bit and she can talk to ANYONE she wants. So me and kids had stomach virus that day and days after so i never thought about drug test after that and shouldn’t have to. Well a few days later she shows up w other caseworker and a deputy a d says i need to sign a saftey plan and place my kids in someone else’s home until we sort this out. Well i let my kids stay only for the night at their Mimi and i was going to see attorney next day and going to get my kids next morning they had only been away from me thst one time. I have always had my babies w me. She went and took them before i could make it out there. She had no warrant no authorisation or emergency but their Mimi didn’t know what to do. So i met her at dhs and chose where they went. I sent them to Starkville to their dad’s mom because i knew i could stay there w them. The shelter hearing did nothing i was confused as to how they still had my kids and adjudication hearing was not held when it was supposed to be because caseworker was not there. I started complaining to anyone who would listen but seems everyone is scared of these people. I did have an attorney colleen H. So for one reason or another court was put off again and again. By the time i was called to stand the judge had placed them bk at my home on jan 11 th bc they had missed 4weeks of school and my son is autistic. So when its time for ne to testify the judge was asking why they were taken in custody the didn’t have one single piece of evidence but the caseworker had lied on me she lied on dr lane office and gave out my info that she couldnt even give me on the phone to their daddy in phone and he was given the same petition i was but never came to court and i know is the one who made the false report. I don’t know why this woman made it her mission to keep my kids away. The history with their dad is one to explain later. My attorney finally pushed to finish court on april 5th i ended up being the only one who was called to stand. When i finished the judge looked so confused wondering how my kids were taken ro begin with. She dismissed my case after my kids were already traumatized for the rest of their lives and said this was most bizarre case and the state did not have one piece of evidence of neglect so there was nothing she could do but return my kids. So how was allowed to go on all these months?? I have so much more detail i took notes the entire time if everything that happened and i know i will win this case if i can find a lawyer who will help me. Ir seems everyone is scared to take cps on. I have researched for months and know my rights were violated. Rob R. told ne u might take thr case so i wanted to email u when i could hoping u would get it before the weekend. My number is 242**** i hope to hear from u soon. I guess i should have mentioned there wad a total of 3calls from time they were taken. Special investigations Mallory M. investigated last one and found it unsubstantiated and i am shocked that people do this

• admin says:

Dear Tera,
      You need to ask your lawyer for a referral to a civil lawyer with the focus being not only on you but on your kids. If they harmed your children they have no immunity! The problem is proving harm and maneuvering around the immunity issues.

Kim Hart
      Exec. Dir.
      National Child Abuse Defense & Resource Center

4. Wendy Torres/Holmes Valladares says:

I am desperate and need guidance for my partner. He has a 7 year boy whom he has not been able to see for the past 1 1/2yr (no phone or physical contact at all), his ex has denied him any communication from him, claiming he sexually abused him. Back in 2014 he was contacted by CPA with the case of child abuse, he was interviewed and his home was checked as well, no evidence was found of such thing, the mother of the child originally stated her nephew (5+yrs older than the son) was the perpetrator and provided details of the act. She decided (without consulting my partner) to close the case, providing no reason. He was able to visit his son with supervision for a couple of months. The funny part is his ex being the one who accused him would allow her daughter (4+yrs older than the son)to be the chaperone, ironic right? 1 1/2yr ago another child abuse case reopened this time stating my partner was the abuser and since then he has been in and out of court dates with no result. He has been interviewed by the police, CPA agents, and haven’t been found guilty or evidence of such thing. Now he was ordered to take a psychology test to prove he has no mental issues (sexual). He is very desperate and I am afraid he will lose his patience and stop perusing his right. This woman is determined to not allow him to see his son and destroy him as a person by stating he abused his son when she knows the truth. Please we need help!!!

• admin says:

Dear Wendy,
      Your partner needs a good lawyer. Losing his patience would be a disaster for him. He should seek legal guidance before agreeing to the psychological testing that is being suggested.

Kim Hart
      Exec. Dir.
      National Child Abuse Defense & Resource Center

5. Cassie Thomas says:

Please Help! My two year old daughter was taken from me bc of domesticviolence in the home. DCFS in Louisiana flew the foster mom to Iowa where I had been living for 6 months and took my daughter bstatibv they had jurisdiction bc my case was never closed. I have done 2 case plans and all they asked but they continue to treat me as a criminal instead of an victim. They took my daughter on December. 10,2016 she is 2 and have no let me see or spoke to her when the whole petition is about my husband it involves high ranking judges and politicans. They are now trying to terminate my rights so they foster family can adopt.idk what els
    e to do please help me

• admin says:

Dear Cassie,
      When there is a case plan, you are just stuck. If you do not have a lawyer DCFS will just keep running you over. Sadly, there are time frames to complete case plans or they will terminate.You really need to get a lawyer or ask your lawyer what more you can do. If you live with the other person involving the DV, you will be considered unable to protect your child, in my experience.

Kim Hart
      Exec. Dir.
      National Child Abuse Defense & Resource Center

6. Blanca Cosme says:

Hi my name is Blanca I need help in September of 2013 I was falsely accused of child abuse of my grandson Jadyn he was six weeks old at the Tim,I had noticed a swelling on his left elbow my daughter took him to his pediatrician and she sent him to children’s hospital of Detroit,Michigan there they discovered that he had multiple fractures some of which were healing,my daughter had explained to the doctor at the hospital that I had noticed the swelling while I was watching him,and automatically I was the abuser,CPS came into my home with the police with no warrant searched my house when I asked what were they looking for all I got was its routine,the baby has been adopted out my daughter lost parental rights to both her boys and have been separated to different homes,she filed an appeal but her paperwork was mailed way after the 28 day period to file the petition,I believe that was purposely done so that they can adopt them out.

• admin says:

Dear Blanca,
      I am not a lawyer. However, it is my experience that once a child has been adopted it is really hard/almost impossible to undo it. It is a common trick for the paperwork to arrive after deadlines. I always tell people to keep the envelope so you can prove when it was mailed. I hope your daughter is using a lawyer and not doing it on her own.

Kim Hart
      Exec. Dir.
      National Child Abuse Defense & Resource Center

7. RuthAnne Fainter says:

I hope some can help me please i am grom missouri and in april of 2014 dfs came to my home looking for my then soon to be husband niece and ended up taking my three children in to protective custody for claiming iwas dirty bc i could not proform a ua in a 30 min window. And she andher kids did notlive there nor had lived there her po sd she lived a her moms and the kids school sd she lived at a friend my kids father sd he was already out of the state which he was not buti became the offending parent and that started hell for me on all my paper work my so called allegations are never the same a full of bogas and lies and by the time we went to court i went and did a 30 day rehab just to see my kids and didnt get a lawyer they always gave me a million tgings to do which i tried while there dads mom took the kids he always blamed me and him and i seperated and they where going to give him my kids i never even got a chance and then om dec 9 2014 we got married and we were about to get pur kids back and he started changing very controling and i told dfs he had anger problems it was stated and reported numrous times and i always was to blame then on april 24 2015 the dfs worker came to my house for home visit and so we could start our overnights and my husband and i got into ober spmething and he punched a hole in wall rt next to my head and the case worker was there she removed me fpr my saftey we couldnt have no contact and then at our next fst meeting he was ordered to do anger management by everyone well he was getting to see mids overnights and all and never took one anger managment i told ohr fst meeting that him and i needed to be able to have contact bc we had three mids to raise and it was kur responsibility to raise them whether we were together or not so they allowed that he and i went out few times it was good until July 2015 we to the store got everone new shoes and i was heading bacm i had a na class to go to and so i got ready we drove and didnt get tbe message it was cancelled so i called my ex told him what happened and he asked if i wanted to eat at the local pub with him i sd yes we need to talk about stuff anyways i get there jts already off cause he done painted a horriable pic of me which no believed once they realized i was his wife and mother of his kids and it all started down hill from tbere before the night was over i told him that we only had two choices we either learn to leave the past in the past or or we were going to file divorce and have to learn how to be the best co parents no inbetween he seem very wasted and so where tbe others i drove two guys i new very well home my husband was suppose to fallow me and didnt so i walmed back a block and found not really in the rt frame of mind i couldnt very well let him leave in this state so i left my car and drove him to the home we lived in forever i got him to bed and was about to climb in bed when our conversation earlier poped jn my head about not just picking up where we left on but building a solid fresh start so i grabed a pillow and blanket and went and laid on the couch whjch was the start to the worst most horrifically worst nightmare ever. My drunk passed out husband has woke up and the xevil is in him for the next 5 hrs he drug and beat and asulted me physically and sexually broke 18 of teeth i never had chance he threatened me and luckly took me to a mutual friend and he went back to that place and by the time our friend opened the door i was fading out he rushed me to the er and that was only the begging of my embarrassement by the time our dfs worker showed at the hospital she walked in and rt back out i made the officer who was with me go get her and i asked her as removed just my back and arms for her to see where was his anger management now dfs was less then 2 weeks away from giving him guardianship i sd what if that had been one of our kids. No answer and then started the true hell i didnt want my mids to mnow what really happened but nope the new in mins sayi g how lied and all these horriable things and i didnt want them to see me like that i talked them on the phone and i did lots of counciling and when i seen the kids finally i had cut 18 in of my hair off because of all the hair he ripped out my kids went thru hell with everything they heard and it was so hard on them i moved into a shelter for my saftey from his family and cont to do good and by christmas was my truedt harxest test i was in the middle of his prelim for court i had my at that time 4 yr old son crying asking me to lie to the judge he wanted his dad for christmas it broke my heart cause he was devastated and he just didnt understand the next week i worked on trying to prepare myself to talk to the kids the best pg way i could cause everyone was talking not caring that the kids where rt there and i would complain to everyone but our old case worker just quit and the new one dose not like me at all and head jo wants to crusify me she hates me so bad as i finish talking with my kids while in family therapy my olds who at the time was 6 three days before christmas is playing with hotwheels i ask to join him he says yes and he looks at me and as straight faced he says mom why did you say you cut your hair so you and sissy could grow it out together when really daddy pulled it out i am lost and i pulled together and he sd did pull your hair out i sd yes about ready to ball and i thought we were done when he sd mommy did daddy bit you and break your teeth i am on the edge now and i tell him yes then he tells me how our home the only home he knows my kids our family knows he sd are brand new carpet in the living room the cops cut it up cause tgey say it had your blood all over did daddy make you bleed as tears ran down his face and mine i sd yes and my heart broke he is only six he should be waiting for santa and ready me a book called see spot run now telling me and asking me these questions from the worst night of my like after kids left the therapist pulled me to the side and toldme what a good job i did handeling that and asked what i could do my kids are to young to have to deal with that she sd i k ow it will be addressed atour next fst meeting and she asked how i could talk to the kids aboht there dad and they see happiness and love i sd i see another therapist besides my dfs and they have taught me ho to go to my memory bank and find my favorite memory and picture that bc i want my kids love there dad he might be my nightmare but he is not theres and my mids love there dad and they have already suffered enough and she praised me at my next fst for how i dont say notbing but positive about there dad even colored christmas cards and they took about 15 pic and i pd to send it to the jail for them she and my other therpist sd they truly think i am feady for them alone and a overnight i was on cloud nine for two secs the head jo showed up late as i was politely asking no begging that his family stop running there mouth abiut what happened because it was mentally tearing my small kids for a month this was my complaint bow.could they have my best mids interest at heart if they were emotionally and horriably allowing all this he sd she sd and 90 present was lies and all nasty negative about me and nothing was done i am fixing for trial not including this horriffic nightmare i am trying to sort and be the best i can for the kids head jo tells me absalutly no alone visits with my kids untill i get a pyhc evealuation done bc they are scared i am going to get on to them and see there dad and hurt my kids absalutly milled me i would never hurt my mids and i am seei g a private tramua councler to help me and they pull this 2 days before christmas broke my heart and killed my spirits and i am doing the pimanary hearing and my best friend love of my life and now nightmare is staring me down but i stood my ground he was denied bail reduction and i was trying to get my kids when the head jo cut me down again my first over night was going to be my daughters 3rd birthday had a bug party planned out the shelter helped me i was to pick them up at 330pm and got them till 330pm the next day i was grabbing my purse smile ear to ear and i was telling my councler and very special lady who had been backing me helping me and encouraging and preparing me the best she could how to help myself and my kids because we all needed help however we cooped with it and still be a family for once i was so proud of myself i could truly see me winning this fight and getting them back all by myself i had never been more proud of myself then tbat moment as i am getting ready to leave another lady who works there hollers for me to hold up my dfs worker is on tge phone she puts it on speaker and i fell to the floor i just dont understand her and the head jo are on the phone telling me i cant have my overnight that i have litterly worked all summer and now its jan i am in tears and i asked what i did wrong and i am told the other judge not even my judge has ordered no dfs kids are allowed to stay at 5he shelter and the lady who runs the shelter snappes i am crying its my daughters 3rd bday and she is waiting and the kitchen and living room space decked all out and they are telling me how its not safe because they dont know who is there or what kinda background and i am crying now twice they have screwed me and the main girl there called her body a lawyer to talk to thejudge cause its not fair all bc tve hippa laws protect every girl in there and he is pist cause he wonts to know a buddy of mine filled paper work at the courts to see my judge to ask him to allow me to have my kids there i argued my butt off and the main reason they dont know if the kids are safe and what everyone’s back grown he hates the shelter and humiliates anyone who testifies against some he litterly s ares women worse by making testifiy in details what happened to them in front of a whole cull court room. So i see my judge i tell hjm how there are cameras everywhere and the head lady sd that ic something where to happen she would hand the tape over and i askex how tbey could justify this but i can take my kids to walmart and or McDonalds both places hier connvicted felons and can not discriminate against crime and tbats okay but place secure with camaras everywhere womt do and if someone did come in with a bad backgroud she will tell you we got to many kids and just move to a diffrent location i was denied i was told sry the other judge done passed i cantpick in choose i cried that judge seen me in the hall way and sd dont give up i really did want to help you. But have you ever heard the saying you dont crap in your own backyard he sd it will start a craziness thinking i am soft he will get mad cause i am stepping on his shoes. You see i sd its not fair cause the only ppl hurt are my 3 kids and killing my spirit i sd you have always helped me crom the beg. When no one else would they made me into a monster and i lost my life my family my world and cant even do right by my mids cause if i am not at the shelter i have to fear for my life on getting hurt by his family for standing up to him and making him pay my family is 200 and something miles away and dfs painted such a horriable pic of me and bad i was my family cant even talk to me they think i am no good something and they think i made it up what he did to me cause i didnt tell my family i felt ashamed and no girl wants her dad to see her like that i was alone and wasnt giving up i got a overnight job seen the mids as much as i can finally found a place to rent bc i had found new friends and was starting a new life worming on getting my kids and so many ppl stept in to help me and i met someone who not o ly lovez me vut backs me and supports me but has tought me how to protect myself and kids and how to make it on my own i still have trial we are gearing up for he gkt a new lawyer no one had my new addresss cause i had heard thru the greatvine that the old juvenile lawyer quit and is now working for this lawyer who dose not like me and he is also representing my friend i tell this guy cause we are seeing each other that he is representing my soon to be ex and i went to pick him up from court and this lawyer of my ex and his are walking out the courthouse and him how he knew me told him my real name and and that i was trouble i coumdnt believe it and sd they would never speak of me again about a month later my boyfriend gets a text asking if i am still around and then says i am snittiching I couldnt believe i am doing good and fivhting for my kids when meracuasly a lady shows up with a sopena rachel the kids grandma has hiered the old jo lawyer and filling guardianship of my kids and no body had my address and no body but one detective and crimez.victums new my address filled the same day i had to go to the bod reduction hearing on my ex and imminently to the guardianship hearing he got hisbond reduction and he was told he was not to be whithin 1500 ft of me nor no activitys or function in the town i live in and his lawyer sat there a screamed before a word said my address and where iived and nobody new where i was i couldnt belive it i rush to next ckurt room over and was a few mins late a got in trouble from judge and dfs sd i hadnt done nothing to vet them back and they didnt gurn nothjng of what i accomplished in and gave gaurdianship to her and the very next day the let there dad see the kids while he waited for trial and his charges read rape domeztic assult and sodemey there grandma wont let me see them sd i had to go thrpugh dfs who i cant get them allow me to do nothing with my kkds yet he is not suppose to be around them acckrding to dfs and he lives with them and takez them around his girlfriend who has 4 charges in dangering the welfare of a child and cooking dope and siged her two kids around i know this is alot but i need some help and nobody will please i am begging someone to help me thank you and god bless

• admin says:

Dear RuthAnne,
      You really need a lawyer to help you. Try legal aid or law colleges that have law clinics. Call the State Bar Association and see if anyone is taking pro bono cases involving DFS.

Kim Hart
      Exec. Dir.
      National Child Abuse Defense & Resource Center

8. RuthAnne Fainter says:

Please i am begging someone to help me please and thanm you

9. Heidi Hunt says:

I am looking for an attorney in California who could help my uncle who has already served his sentence for a wrongful conviction of child molestation clear his name. He did not commit the crime and also was beat so severely while in prison that he needed plastic surgery. There was tons of evidence not admitted into the court record that would have made it impossible to get a jury to come to a Guilty verdict.

Does anyone know an attorney who could handle both helping him clear his name and start a suit against the California prison system for not protecting him in prison?